This post is a sponsored post written by me and it represents my true opinions only.
A little while ago I shared a post on how to wear fake lashes. I love fake lashes. If I could wear them everyday, I probably would. But let’s be realistic, I can barely get mascara on everyday, falsies are gonna be saved for special occasions. It can also take a little time to learn to apply false lashes. But you guys, there’s an alternative.
I’ve partnered with Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes and it is the perfect alternative to our lash dilemma! It’s like having fake lashes without having to apply fake lashes. They give you 3x the length but without the hassle of eyelash glue & application can be. You get more volume and length in about the same time it takes to apply regular mascara. There’s really only one way to make you a believer – show you!
Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
If you have never tried this Moodstruck 3D Fiber Mascara, it’s actually very simple. In comes in a nice little case like the picture above with two bottles. The longer bottle is the gel portion and the smaller is the fibers. Here they are close up:
So here’s how simple it is:
- Apply a coat of your favorite mascara. I used L’oreal Voluminous Original. Whichever one you have will work.
- Apply a coat of the Moodstruck mascara gel.
- Quickly – before the gel dries – apply a coat of the fibers.
- Then apply another coat of the gel to seal the fibers and you’re done!
How to apply Fiber Lashes
Can’t you see the difference? The first picture is of me with just one coat of regular mascara. The middle pictures are me applying the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Mascara. Then the last is with one coat of Moodstruck!
Now, personally, I don’t like clumpy mascara and using fibers you have to beware of that. Here are some pointers I have for making your lashes smooth, thick and long without being clumpy.
- When you apply the gel, apply at the base of the lashes all the way to the tips on your top and bottom lashes.
- When you apply the fibers, make sure that you are applying then to the outer lashes, not so much the inside. Lashes always look better when they are thicker and fuller toward the outer corners.
- Don’t add too much, less is more.
- When reapplying the gel, once again start at the base and work your way out. This will seal the fibers and elongate your lashes!
These lashes will stay all night, so it’s a great alternative to waterproof as well. They are longer and fuller than you would get with a regular mascara, as you can see. So girl, if you’re struggling with those falsies, I’ve gotcha covered! You’ve got to check out Younique’s Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes! You won’t regret it!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes.