Last week I shared a fun spring makeup tutorial for you guys that I really love. With browns and pink, it’s perfect to brighten up your look. I think false lashes are a great addition to this look and are perfect for so many occasions! So, as promised from last post, today I am going to show you how to apply false lashes.
I know applying false lashes can seem somewhat intimidating. You might even feel they can be a tad bit unnecessary. I completely understand. But the way I look at makeup is that it is good to have options! So whether it’s a high school reunion, girl’s night out or a fancy wedding, you want to at least know how to apply false lashes. Of course this isn’t something you’d do everyday (but honestly, I love them so much I would if I could!) but it’s great to have in your bag of tricks!
How to Apply False Lashes
It’s so easy you guys, really, I promise! A few tries and you’ll have it down pat. If you’re in the market for a great pair of false lashes, you have got to check out ESQIDO false lashes. I’m not gonna lie, before getting a pair of these, I used to buy the dollar pair at Target. Now, there’s no going back! They are made with real mink fur and you can wear them up to 25 times! IF you’re not sure what type of lashes would work for you, check out their guide to finding the perfect lashes.
As you can see, I’ve already gotten some wear out of my eyelashes. I really love these because they are so natural looking. They add a little extra oomph without being too much which also makes them a lot more practical to wear to many different occasions! I have the lashes that are called Oh So Sweet.
Here is how to apply false lashes. I have a picture version for you which hopefully explains it for you! But feel free to leave any questions in the comments, I will always reply!
- Lashes are the last thing you need to do in your makeup routine. Have all your makeup done and even a coat or two of mascara.
- Start by holding the lash up to your eye and trimming it so that it fits your eye shape.
- Apply the lash glue across the cotton band. I recommend DUO lash glue. It’s pretty much the best.
- Allow the glue a little time to dry a bit until it’s sticky.
- Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Make sure all parts are sticking to your lid.
- Use the other end of a makeup brush to make sure the lashes are properly sticking to the lash line.
- Once the glue is dried, apply another coat of eye liner to make sure it all goes together seamlessly.
- You’re done!
They are so great I wanted to make sure you get a chance to check them out. So today you have the chance to win THREE pairs of Esqido false lashes!! All you have to do is enter via the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!