Forever 21 Necklace Haul!

The other day I shared with you guys that my husband went out and bought (and by went out, I mean he hopped online…) a bunch of necklaces for me for our 7 year anniversary! I was super excited and then a tad bummed and then excited. To hear the whole story, which is kinda funny, you gotta watch the video!

Anyway, I scored and I wanted to share all these fun ones with you! Check out my necklace haul!

Inexpensive Forever 21 Necklace Haul

Fun necklace haul from Forever 21!

Look at all those beauties! The majority are from Forever 21, then there’s one from Charming Charlie, and two from Higgle. (You can read more about Higgle here.) I tried to link to all of them individually but I couldn’t find half of them and I didn’t want to do it half way! Would you like direct links? Let me know in the comments!

Necklaces are one of those things that are super fun to have but I really don’t like to spend my money on. That’s why they’re the perfect gift for me. I actually did tell my husband that I wanted them too, so he didn’t just guess all this. I wish he was that intuitive! I love the man but let’s just say that romance is not why I married him!

necklace haul! Check out the video to know how my husband made a blunder he didn’t even know about, me sorta dancing & then rapping. Yes, at the end of the video, I rapped. You’re welcome.

Give the video a thumbs up if you liked it and subscribe to my channel for more videos! Have a great day!

14 Responses to Forever 21 Necklace Haul!

1. Andrea S. August 19, 2014 at 6:27 am #

Fabulous haul of necklaces. Makes me want to go and just order a bunch! Maybe I will. 🙂

• Natalia August 20, 2014 at 2:37 pm #

You probably could and get a great price! I’m sure he found deals, he loves that!

2. Simply Sabrina August 19, 2014 at 9:08 am #

Such a cute video! I just stocked up on necklaces too! Can’t wait to try the “stacked necklaces” style!

x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

• Natalia August 20, 2014 at 2:36 pm #

OH I know, and now I can!

3. terri August 19, 2014 at 3:35 pm #

Oh my goodness!! I would be thrilled if my husband would have bought me all those necklaces for me!! we just celebrated our 30th… we don’t exchange gifts :-/………..

• Natalia August 20, 2014 at 2:33 pm #

My husband doesn’t really do Christmas or my birthday so anniversary & Mother’s day are the only ones I get – so he better do them well! Hey, I’ll take it! 🙂

4. Kimmy August 22, 2014 at 1:18 pm #

This makes me miss Forever 21 for jewelry so bad! I still have pieces I bought years ago and they hold up pretty well considering they are so inexpensive!

Beauty Isles | An Island Girl’s Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

• Natalia September 5, 2014 at 1:53 pm #

They are pretty inexpensive, that’s why I love it! I mean, I wish I could spend more money on jewelry, but it’s not realistic, so F21 is where it’s at!

5. Karin s August 23, 2014 at 12:09 pm #

Where did you get the beautiful striped shirt from?

6. You totally inspired me to go out and buy some jewelry this weekend! Loving my new midi rings! 😀 Question for you: How do you take care of your jewelry? I’ve noticed that I’ll get some pieces from Charming Charlie, Forever 21 and they’ll last 1-2 wears before the green tinge starts forming on gold necklaces. I do hang mine in my bathroom- which probably isn’t the best, but just curious what you do.

• Natalia September 5, 2014 at 1:50 pm #

OH gosh, I’m really not the best person to ask because I travel so much! I have them in the bedroom though and although I haven’t done it yet (just got here) I want to hang them up so they’re easy to choose from and they don’t get tangled. Sorry I’m not more help!

7. Francine September 22, 2014 at 7:27 pm #

OH my goodness, I am OBSESSED with Higgle – LOVE IT – thought it was so cool you mentioned them. I have like 5 necklaces from there, an ipad case and a yoga mat, haha. Also love Charming Charlie, I go there all the time – they have cute purses too. Thanks for sharing! Love your blog!

• Natalia September 24, 2014 at 1:09 am #

Thank you! Yes, I got two necklaces from higgle! I need to check again, I was looking for a laptop bag. I’m sure I can find some more cool stuff. It’s a great idea!