DIY Eye Serum

I’m back at it again ladies! This time I’m sharing my DIY eye serum that’s easy to make and easy to use. I’m really having fun with this whole natural face thing! Next thing you know I’ll be making face creams or something!

Probably not, but ya know, it’s a possibility. I just like this stuff! And so far it’s all been working great. I have seem big changes in my skin. I’m still waiting for the wrinkles around my eyes to go away, but I kinda have the feeling that I might be waiting for a while… Oh well, a girl can try!

That’s where my DIY eye serum comes in! If I combine some dynamite ingredients in a little bottle and put it around my eyes each night, it can’t hurt, right? I think so anyway. And I’m willing to try it.

DIY Eye Serum

DIY Eye Serum Recipe

Here’s what you’ll need:

That’s it! I buy most of my stuff from Spark Naturals online because I can get it all at once and it’s easy. You can also use the code NOUVELLE for 20% off!

So all you do is combine all of those ingredients and shake well. I like the roller bottle because it makes for easy application but I’m sure you can just pour a tad into your hand and rub it in. I rub it in all around my eyes hoping that those wrinkles will either subside a little or at least slow some of the future wrinkles down a bit! If you have vitamin E capsules like I did, you can just snip the tip very slightly and squeeze it out into the bottle.

DIY Eye Serum Recipe

So now you have my *almost* complete skin care routine! I think next week I will put together a little video and show you how it’s all done. From oil cleansing to the facial toner to this eye serum. I made a night cream and I like it, but I’m not entirely sure everyone would like it, so I’m going to hold off to share it for now.

So tell me, have you tried any of the DIY facial products I’ve shared? Hopefully you’ll get a chance to try one or two, honestly I’ve been super pleased with the results. My face has cleared up and I’m so happy about it. No more 30-year-old looking like a teenager!

Have a great Thursday!

13 Responses to DIY Eye Serum

1. Heather July 31, 2014 at 6:15 am #

I have used the oil cleaning method on my face before, but never with essential oils. Since your post I started using it again with Lavendar and my face looks so much better. It is clear and more even. In the morning I use a rosewater body/face spray with Frankincense & Geranium (campwander.com) that you can get from sparknaturals also. Love that stuff and your blog!

• Natalia August 6, 2014 at 9:10 pm #

Oh that’s great! Love camp wander, great resource for essential oils for sure! I’m going to have to check out that spray, sounds great. It makes me feel good to use the EO because of the added help it gives. I’ve seen results for sure!

2. Leigh Anne July 31, 2014 at 7:56 am #

Loving your natural DIY facial care! I haven’t tried any yet, but I totally want to make an order to get the ingredients! I’m 35 and have realized I need to do a better job of taking care of my skin. Should have started sooner 🙂

• Natalia August 6, 2014 at 9:09 pm #

Oh I feel ya! I am doing my best now, but I might have missed out on some important years! Oh well, it’s never too late to start. I’ve been super happy with ordering my oils from Spark, hope you are too!

3. Penelope July 31, 2014 at 12:20 pm #

Awesome post! I’ve been using Origins mega mushroom eye serum which I love, but I’m looking for a more affordable option. So thanks for sharing this DIY eye serum recipe. I’m definitely going to try it out!

🙂

• Natalia August 6, 2014 at 9:08 pm #

This is definitely more affordable! The best part is that you can actually cook with the oils that are left over, like the avocado oil I use on my veggies! Or save it to keep making more obviously, but it won’t run out fast. Have fun with it!

4. Kimmy July 31, 2014 at 12:32 pm #

Wow this was so clever! The roller ball is especially brilliant, wouldn’t have thought of that. Thanks for the inspiration! 🙂

• Natalia August 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm #

Of course! I actually just had it and it ended up working out nicely!

5. Sharon Jensen March 2, 2018 at 3:43 pm #

Why can’t you use Vit E oil

• Natalia April 17, 2018 at 11:55 am #

You can, I just had the capsules so that’s what I used!

6. marie boucher April 16, 2018 at 4:18 pm #

i read on pinterest a reciepe for the eye serum .then i clicked on your blog. now i am in a quandry which one to use. i am sure your reciepe is the better one. please help .i am 75yrs old and would love some help. thanks in advance

marie boucher

• Natalia April 17, 2018 at 11:38 am #

Well, I dont know what your choosing between, but I know all the oils and everything in this one are really great for your skin! I guess it’s worth a try!

1. 5 Tips to Prevent Wrinkles at Night | Ma Nouvelle ModeMa Nouvelle Mode - September 9, 2014

[…] much better than any face products I’ve ever bought. Apply some essential oils at night, like my DIY eye serum or facial toner, and all night you’ve got these little oil elves working to repair and […]