Baby it’s the freakin’ weekend and I’m about to… sleep. I’m about to sleep in. Thirty years old looks good on me, doesn’t it?
I do have a hair tutorial for you today, because, well it’s Friday. But I don’t have a video. My classes are taking a lot more time away from me than I thought and I just didn’t have the time.
But this half up hair tutorial is a really pretty style and can easily be done. It was inspired by Kate Middleton of course because she has such fabulous hair and her styles are always very pretty and elegant.
Here is the little run down for you.
- Start with slightly curled hair, just to give it a little texture.
- Tease your hair at the crown using a comb like this. If you need/want more volume, try some volumizing dry shampoo or spray on root pump before you blow dry & blow dry your hair upside down.
- Poof that hair into a little pompador and secure with bobby pins. I like these ones. You can create whatever height you want, but I’d suggest staying away from Snooki height, ifyouknowwhatImean.
- Start with the front part of your hair, closest to your face and pull it back, twist it, and pin it.
- Repeat on the other side crossing it over.
- Then take the hair that was under the first piece you crossed over and twist that back and pin it.
- Repeat on the other side, crossing over and pinning.
I hope this makes sense to you and that the picture describe it well! If now, give me a shout out and I will make a video tutorial for it!
I hope you all have a blessed weekend and get to relax a little. I sure hope I get to!! See you Monday!