So back in August I bought a pair of combat booties that I had been wanting forever. And let me tell you, it was the best shoe decision that I have made in a long time. I wear them constantly and I feel like they go with just about everything. A few of you might have taken notice of these and I had someone even ask me to do a post about it!
So, I’ve rounded up all the outfits where I am wearing the booties that I actually have pictures of. Because I actually wear them a lot more than is showing up here. I just don’t take pictures of every outfit I have on.
sweater dress // boyfriend jeans maxi dress // white jeans skinny jeans // shift dress
As you can see, they pretty much go with anything! I did a post a little while back with a bunch of different boots that I thought were cute. Now living in France has it’s fashion perks. It seems to always have the trends before the States. Riding boots were very popular here before they were in the States. Now you won’t see many Parisian women wearing riding boots. Instead, they’re wearing booties! Last time I was in Paris, that’s just about all I saw!
These are some of my favorite mid-ankle boots right now. The ones I am wearing are similar to #4 or #7. Links below!
- Lucky Brand Women’s Aaid – $63.60 (was $159.00)
- BORN Women’s Prue – $150
- Hammmer – $129.98 (was $199.95)
- Rampage Women’s Jepson – $49
- Anne Klein® “Brier” Casual Mid-Calf Boot – $129
- Betsey Johnson – Alliy (Black Leather) – Footwear – $59.99 (was $$149.95)
- Madden Girl Women’s Gizmoo – $79.95
- Sofft Balsov Mid-Calf Boots – $104.95
The other popular option that I saw was the low ankle booties. Clark’s sent me a pair a while back and I love them. They are so stinkin’ comfy. (You can find them here). So I thought since we were talking about boots that I wear a lot, I would also include these!
They’re pretty similar to the first pair but a little fancier. I just wanted to show you all the ways you can wear ankle booties. I put together a bunch of cute low ankle booties for you to check out. They’re definitely a great option since they can transition seamlessly into spring and summer.
- Bandolino Lornecia Wedge Bootie $79.95 (was $100)
- Caramel Corn Bootie – $54.99
- Fergalicious Regal Bootie – $54.95 (was $65)
- Sam Edelman Shay – $140
- Fergalicious Women’s Lucky Boot – $49.95 (was $69.95)
- Madden Girl Plazza Bootie – $49.95 (was $69)
- Mercanti Fiorentini Greta Bootie – $149.95 (was $325!!)
- Roberta Zipper Ankle Booties – $69
So that’s it! Go grab yourself a pair of supa cute ankle or mid-ankle boots today! Perfect purchase for any after Christmas money or gift cards you’ve got floating around, it will definitely be a good fashion investment. That is if you have any after-Christmas gift card/money floating around! I sure don’t! Specially since my little guy broke my camera lens & I have to buy a new one. BOO-HOO!
In other news, I’m thinking I need to do another 7×7 Fashion remix party, what do you think?! Are you down?