The other day I shared with you some awesome products from Pantene that I’ve been trying out. I used them in this style I am sharing today and I looooove them. If you have dry or damaged hair or just want silky soft hair, these products are for you. I can’t stop running my fingers through my hair!
So as promised, I am going to share the tutorial to go with the style I shared on Wednesday. Here’s the final look:
It’s probably one of the easiest tutorials I’ve had on here yet. Seriously anyone can do it, promise. I have broken it down for you step by step. Let me break down the products I used prior to styling. These make the style so much easier to complete and give it much more of a finished look.
- I washed my hair with Pantene ProV Heat Shield shampoo and conditioner.
- The gel root lifter should be added when the hair is wet or damp. I highly recommend using a root lifter it really makes all the difference in volume & how your tease holds.
- Through the rest of the hair Pantene’s Triple Action Volume Mousse is awesome. This will especially help give thin hair some volume. After the above two are added, flip your hair over and blow dry away from your head at the roots. You don’t have to dry it all the way, just the roots to activate the root pump.
- Then I added Keragloss Oil mist half way down the hair and on the ends. Don’t usually want any oil products close to your roots to make your hair appear greasy.
- Then I sectioned off my hair and before I blew dry each section I used the heat protection spray and then blow dried it straight.
- Once my hair was dry & before starting this style, I used the smooth serum half way down and on the roots to smooth out any frizzies.
See? So easy.
There is still a chance to win a won of Pantene products! You’d receive everything I did which is:
- Heat Shield Shampoo & conditioner
- Heat Protector Spray
- Smooth serum
- Keragloss Oil
- Root Lift spray Gel
- Silk Moisture whip
- Triple Action Volume Mousse
- Shaping hairspray
Sounds good right?! Enter below for a chance to win!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.