It’s that time again!! Time to Remix this shiizz!
Your closet, that is. It’s time to remix your clothes in your closet.
Well, it’s time to get crazy again and guess what – you’re invited!
Join me and some other pretty super awesome bloggers on a challenge to make the most of your wardrobe. Meet the crew:
Here’s the “rules” if you want to join in.
- Choose 7 articles of clothing from your closet.
- Shoes, accessories, and jewelry don’t count.
- Create 7 different outfits with the main pieces being the 7 you chose. (or more – if you’re an over achiever like that:))
- Create a blog post featuring said outfits and slap a super awesome button on that bad boy (button is below)
- Come back next week here or to any of the lovely ladies above and link up said blog post!
- Use the hastag #7x7Remix to connect with others taking the challenge! Blogger or not, you can definitely participate!
Super easy right? I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!
Here’s the 7 pieces I have chosen for the week:
Here’s what we’ve got:
- Lace Shorts: Windsor Store (onsale for $10.43 in other colors!!)
- Reversable Skirt: Target (on sale for $13.78)
- Striped Shirt: StitchFix
- Jeans: H&M (similar)
- Coral blouse: Kris & Kate (Use NOUVELLE5 for 5% off!)
- Coral & Cream blouse: Kris & Kate sold out but here’s a cute one (not similar – just cute)
- Polka Dot top: A French store – but similar
So what will you be putting in your 7×7 Remix?! Remember to come back next week to link up the super cute outfits you put together.