Sometimes I think celebrities think they can get away with some pretty crazy things just because they’re famous. Like naming their kids Pilot Inspektor or Kal-El. Imagine that kid’s disappointment when he founds out he is not, in fact, Superman. Such a bummer. When it comes to fashion, sometimes it’s the same thing. Like when Bjork for a swan for a dress or Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga like, all the time.
Then there are some winners. When a star steps out in something that you’re like “yes. That. I would wear that.” It’s refreshing, isn’t it? And inspiring. And probably a little depressing too, considering what they probably spent on that casually chic outfit is more than my paycheck. There are ways to find the look for less though!
Recently I saw a picture of Miranda Kerr looking so chic and sexy and comfy-casual I wanted to copy the outfit immediately! It’s totally doable too, I think you’ll see. Although I would put a little cami underneath the sheer top. I don’t feel too comfortable walking around with a see-through blouse. But then again, I’m not a Victoria Secret’s model. So that’s that.
Doesn’t she looks so comfy/casual chic? I would totally wear this this whole outfit. I broke it down for you so you can check out & shop the whole look for less! I know, I know, I love you too.
Here’s look #1
This look is the least expensive. Everything here is under $50 and the total is less than $150. Nice! Here are the details:
- Jeans: Levi’s 535 Jeggings: $46
- Blouse: JLO SnakeskinChiffon Blouse: $28.80 (was $48)
- Shoes: Modcloth Flats: $32.99
- Aviators: TopShop Aviators: $20
- Purse: F21 Long Strap Bag: $19.80
- Jeans: Kut from the Kloth Mia: $79
- Top: ModCloth Skull Blouse: $49.99
- Shoes: Lexa Flats: $39.95
- Bag: Asos Across Body Bag: $33.75
- Sunglasses: LOFT Aviators: $24.50
This last look is a little more spendy, but probably still pretty inexpensive comparatively. Cute, right? I really love the top, although I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t wear it like that girl. The shoes I love! This might be my favorite look. Of course it would be, it’s the most expensive!! Here’s the deets:
- Jeans: Black Orchid Skinny: $93 (were $132!)
- Top: Nasty Gal: $58
- Shoes: Chinese Laundry: $44.95 (were $59)
- Bag: Mango Messanger Bag: $39.99 (was $59.00)
- Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson Aviators: $45
There you have it! The stars looks can be found for less & still be just as cute. Thank you, Miranda Kerr, for the style inspiration that was practical enough for the everyday woman!
So what look is your favorite?