Can I first just say…
I mean seriously, they are. And that’s why we love them. Ain’t no shame, ladies! No shame! We like the right blend of comfortable and practical while we set off to conquer our world of crazy kids, dirty dishes, and loads of laundry.
So I bought this maxi dress from Target the other day and I’m in love. It’s probably my favorite one I own. It’s got sleeves so it’s comfortable, it has a waist so I don’t look like I’m wearing a tent. And it’s nice and flowy and fun.
I also realized I don’t own a lot of blue! So this was a good addition. Not to mention it was on sale for like under 10 bucks. Score!
Seriously, I think I’ve got all the easiest things going on here. A top knot + Maxi Dress = ease and comfort. I mean, you don’t even have to find a matching top, you just slip it on and you’re good to go! The epitome of laziness in cute form, right?
- Dress: Target
- Shoes: Nordstrom
- Earrings: They’re old but these are cute
- Ring: Charming Charlie on sale – similar
- Bangles: They’re old, similar at Target
Here’s some cute maxi dresses for you to check out. All the maxi’s I chose here have sleeves because they’ll be perfect for transitioning into fall/winter weather! My favorite is the black sweater maxi & the Hazel & Olive maxi. What’s your favorite?
- Old Navy Belted Jersey Dress – $27.97 (was $34.94)
- Hazel And Olive – $39.00 (they have lots of other cute ones too!)
- American Apparel – $25 (was $42)
- ModCloth – $49.99
- Asos white with black pocket – $25 (was $42)
- Nordstrom Green striped maxi – $47.40
- Black Sweater Maxi – $29.99
Linking up to the linky parties here 🙂