So I bought this beautiful top from StitchFix – I think it was my first box – at the beginning of the summer. And can I just say, I’m in love! I paid too much for it, probably because I’m generally cheap, but I’m glad I did because it’s a great, versatile top! I am definitely learning that when building a good quality wardrobe that will last it is better to spend a little more to get good quality pieces! This is one of those pieces for me.
Today I am going to show you how I wore it 5 different ways! You may have seen these looks before from my first 7×7 remix challenge & the look in the middle is from Chicago. It really does seem like the options are endless. I’d love to hear how you’d pair it!
I think floral tops are good because they have a lot of colors in them. As you can see, I wore this top with coral, orange, black, white, blue jeans, even a green statement necklace. I could have also done (and probably will do) a teal color. To me any piece you can wear a million ways is a piece worth investing in.
Since it’s such a great look, I’ve put together some of my favorite floral tees for you to check out. The links are below – have at it!
- Glamorous Floral Top – $25.31
- Pintucked Pleated Floral Top – $19.80
- Mango Floral Print Top -$42.17
- Flower print chiffon shirt – $39.99
- FOREVER 21 Floral Print Chiffon Shirt – $14.80
- Wayf Sheer Dolman Sleeve Wrap Blouse – $48
- FeverTM Black Multi Floral Shirt – $49.99 (was $68!)
- FOREVER 21 Tie-Front Floral Shirt – $17.80
How would you wear my floral shirt?
Linking up to the linky parties here 🙂