Floral shirt 5 Ways

So I bought this beautiful top from StitchFix – I think it was my first box – at the beginning of the summer. And can I just say, I’m in love! I paid too much for it, probably because I’m generally cheap, but I’m glad I did because it’s a great, versatile top! I am definitely learning that when building a good quality wardrobe that will last it is better to spend a little more to get good quality pieces! This is one of those pieces for me.

Today I am going to show you how I wore it 5 different ways! You may have seen these looks before from my first 7×7 remix challenge & the look in the middle is from Chicago. It really does seem like the options are endless. I’d love to hear how you’d pair it!

Floral Shirt 5 ways

Jean shorts // Orange Shirt // Coral Pants // Black maxi Skirt (sold out – here’s another) // White Shorts

I think floral tops are good because they have a lot of colors in them. As you can see, I wore this top with coral, orange, black, white, blue jeans, even a green statement necklace. I could have also done (and probably will do) a teal color. To me any piece you can wear a million ways is a piece worth investing in.

Since it’s such a great look, I’ve put together some of my favorite floral tees for you to check out. The links are below – have at it!

Floral tops under $50

1. Glamorous Floral Top – $25.31
  2. Pintucked Pleated Floral Top – $19.80
  3. Mango Floral Print Top -$42.17
  4. Flower print chiffon shirt – $39.99
  5. FOREVER 21 Floral Print Chiffon Shirt – $14.80
  6. Wayf Sheer Dolman Sleeve Wrap Blouse – $48
  7. FeverTM Black Multi Floral Shirt – $49.99 (was $68!)
  8. FOREVER 21 Tie-Front Floral Shirt – $17.80

How would you wear my floral shirt?

Linking up to the linky parties here 🙂

11 Responses to Floral shirt 5 Ways

1. Agi September 10, 2013 at 3:03 pm #

I love that shirt on you and the different ways you styled it. What a great and versatile piece.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

• Natalia September 11, 2013 at 3:31 am #

Isn’t it? I am in love with it!

2. Ashley September 11, 2013 at 4:27 am #

I actually don’t have a floral shirt…but this post is making me want one. My favorite way is with the coral pants…so cute!

• Natalia September 11, 2013 at 6:43 am #

I think the coral’s my favorite too. So fun to add more color!

3. Megan September 11, 2013 at 9:56 am #

I love how versatile that top is! So cute! I pinned it for future inspiration 🙂

What are your thoughts on Stitch Fix? I’ve heard good things but I’m not sure if it’s something I’d like.

Megan @ Never Finished

• Natalia September 11, 2013 at 11:19 am #

Personally, I love StitchFix. But I can see how some people wouldn’t love it or need it. Here’s why I do and maybe it will help you decide. I don’t shop that much. I like to, but I have two little boys who are with me the majority of the time who hate shopping. It doesn’t make it fun. And even shopping by myself can be kinda boring. But when you get your fix in the mail, it’s like they’re bringing it to you! You can try it on, show your friends/husband without dragging them there. Then you decide. The items aren’t cheap, so you don’t do it for the deal, you do it for the fun & convenience. So if you like to shop and already do that a lot, it might not be for you. But if you like the fun of it & it would be helpful, it might be! Another thing I think is good – it’s not cheap clothes, but the $20 fee you pay monthly for the service goes toward something you buy. You can also earn referrals for $25 a person which is helpful. Anyway, I like it, but it really depends on what works for you, you know? Hope this helps!

• Megan September 11, 2013 at 11:23 am #

Yes this is very helpful! Thanks so much!

• Natalia September 12, 2013 at 11:24 am #

No problem, glad I could help!

4. anna September 12, 2013 at 1:31 am #

I seriously need to find a good floral shirt. Adore all of these looks. Great post, love. If you get a moment, I have two new looks I’d love to hear your thoughts on. 🙂 xo

• Natalia September 12, 2013 at 11:23 am #

Love your site, so pretty! Floral is great it goes with everything!

5. Agi September 12, 2013 at 1:35 pm #

Thank you for linking up. See you next Thursday. Love the floral top.

Agi:)