Fall is here!!
Wait – no. Just because Starbucks puts out their pumpkin spice whatevers everyone thinks that fall is here. But then we go on to complain that the weather doesn’t match the season. I’ve totally done it too. *hangs head in shame* It really doesn’t start getting cooler until November. Specially for my California peeps. But just because the weather isn’t cooperating doesn’t mean we can’t prepare for when it’s nice and fall-y.
Like shopping for boots. That’s a good way to prepare!
There are so many ways to wear boots, I’m in love. Booties, mid-calf, riding boots, knee high – you name it! So for your shopping convenience, I have put together some of my favorite boots for this season! They are all under $200 (most under $150!) but I’ll put the price next to them. You’re welcome! 🙂
- Bandolino Lornecia Wedge Bootie $79.95 (was $100)
- Caramel Corn Bootie – $54.99
- Fergalicious Regal Bootie – $54.95 (was $65)
- Sam Edelman Shay – $140
- Fergalicious Women’s Lucky Boot – $49.95 (was $69.95)
- Madden Girl Plazza Bootie – $49.95 (was $69)
- Mercanti Fiorentini Greta Bootie – $149.95 (was $325!!)
- Roberta Zipper Ankle Booties – $69
Now we’re moving on to the mid-calf boots. These are perfect when you don’t want to wear really tall pair of riding boots. They’re versatile because you can still tuck in your jeans if you want, or wear them over. There’s also a lot of style options! See below 🙂
- Lucky Brand Women’s Aaid – $63.60 (was $159.00)
- BORN Women’s Prue – $150
- Hammmer – $129.98 (was $199.95)
- Rampage Women’s Jepson – $49
- Anne Klein® “Brier” Casual Mid-Calf Boot – $129
- Betsey Johnson – Alliy (Black Leather) – Footwear – $59.99 (was $$149.95)
- Madden Girl Women’s Gizmoo – $79.95
- Sofft Balsov Mid-Calf Boots – $104.95
Tall riding boots. All the rage, right? I remember being in France years ago before they were popular in the States and seeing all the women in Paris wearing them. I thought “oh that’s cute, I gotta do that.” And then sure enough, women in America started wearing them. That’s happened a few times, France is definitely ahead when it comes to fashion! Here are some of my favorite knee-high/riding boots. I love numbers 1, 5, and 8 – having black and brown makes it so chic & versatile.
- Life Stride® “X-Ibit” Boot – $99
- Audrey Brooke Adore Riding Boot -$139.95 (was $179)
- Bare Traps Shyla Riding Boot – $69.95 (was $90)
- Bandolino Women’s Cazadora Riding Boot – $102.37 (was $149)
- Franco Sarto – Christie (Brown/Black) – Footwear – $189
- Bandolino Whimzy Boot – $99.94 (was $179!)
- Pink & Pepper Contra Boot – $69.95 (was $90)
- Franco Sarto Boots, Cymbols Tall Boots – $189
So what do you think? Have you been on the lookout for boots for this season? All of these boots are priced under $200 but keep in mind that a good pair of boots will hopefully last you a few seasons so it’s not so bad to spend more money on them. Just make sure they’re made well and you take care of them! If you don’t want to pay a lot, just know you might be buying a new pair next season! I’ve definitely done that before!
So which ones are your favorite?
Linking up to the linky parties here 🙂