Fall Fashion: Boots

Fall is here!!

Wait – no. Just because Starbucks puts out their pumpkin spice whatevers everyone thinks that fall is here. But then we go on to complain that the weather doesn’t match the season. I’ve totally done it too. *hangs head in shame* It really doesn’t start getting cooler until November. Specially for my California peeps. But just because the weather isn’t cooperating doesn’t mean we can’t prepare for when it’s nice and fall-y.

Like shopping for boots. That’s a good way to prepare!

There are so many ways to wear boots, I’m in love. Booties, mid-calf, riding boots, knee high – you name it! So for your shopping convenience, I have put together some of my favorite boots for this season! They are all under $200 (most under $150!) but I’ll put the price next to them. You’re welcome! 🙂

Let’s start with the booties. Oh so cute. #2 is my absolute favorite. Adorable, right?! fall booties

1. Bandolino Lornecia Wedge Bootie $79.95 (was $100)
  2. Caramel Corn Bootie – $54.99
  3. Fergalicious Regal Bootie – $54.95 (was $65)
  4. Sam Edelman Shay – $140
  5. Fergalicious Women’s Lucky Boot – $49.95 (was $69.95)
  6.  Madden Girl Plazza Bootie – $49.95 (was $69)
  7. Mercanti Fiorentini Greta Bootie – $149.95 (was $325!!)
  8. Roberta Zipper Ankle Booties – $69

Now we’re moving on to the mid-calf boots. These are perfect when you don’t want to wear really tall pair of riding boots. They’re versatile because you can still tuck in your jeans if you want, or wear them over. There’s also a lot of style options! See below 🙂

mid calf booties

1. Lucky Brand Women’s Aaid – $63.60 (was $159.00)
  2. BORN Women’s Prue – $150
  3. Hammmer – $129.98 (was $199.95)
  4. Rampage Women’s Jepson – $49
  5. Anne Klein® “Brier” Casual Mid-Calf Boot – $129
  6. Betsey Johnson – Alliy (Black Leather) – Footwear – $59.99 (was $$149.95)
  7. Madden Girl Women’s Gizmoo – $79.95
  8. Sofft Balsov Mid-Calf Boots – $104.95

Tall riding boots. All the rage, right? I remember being in France years ago before they were popular in the States and seeing all the women in Paris wearing them. I thought “oh that’s cute, I gotta do that.” And then sure enough, women in America started wearing them. That’s happened a few times, France is definitely ahead when it comes to fashion! Here are some of my favorite knee-high/riding boots. I love numbers 1, 5, and 8 – having black and brown makes it so chic & versatile.

knee high boots

1. Life Stride® “X-Ibit” Boot – $99
  2. Audrey Brooke Adore Riding Boot -$139.95 (was $179)
  3. Bare Traps Shyla Riding Boot – $69.95 (was $90)
  4. Bandolino Women’s Cazadora Riding Boot – $102.37 (was $149)
  5. Franco Sarto – Christie (Brown/Black) – Footwear – $189
  6. Bandolino Whimzy Boot – $99.94 (was $179!)
  7. Pink & Pepper Contra Boot – $69.95 (was $90)
  8. Franco Sarto Boots, Cymbols Tall Boots – $189

So what do you think? Have you been on the lookout for boots for this season? All of these boots are priced under $200 but keep in mind that a good pair of boots will hopefully last you a few seasons so it’s not so bad to spend more money on them. Just make sure they’re made well and you take care of them! If you don’t want to pay a lot, just know you might be buying a new pair next season! I’ve definitely done that before!

So which ones are your favorite?

Linking up to the linky parties here 🙂

14 Responses to Fall Fashion: Boots

1. Tricia @ The Domestic Fringe September 9, 2013 at 6:57 am #

I love boots. I have a pair of mid-calf boots and wore them nearly every day last winter. They are great with just about everything. I also have a taller pair of black boots, but those have heels and I do wear them much less.

I haven’t gotten into the bootie yet, but my daughter just got a pair on Saturday and she hasn’t taken them off once. She’s rocked them with shorts, a dress, and today jeans. I suspect she’ll have a fashion blog one day. 😉

~FringeGirl

• Natalia September 9, 2013 at 11:09 am #

Oh I love it, how fun! Good for her too. Booties are fun, it’s fun to rock a different style. Boots during the fall/winter are a must for sure! It’s a bonus they’re so many cute ones!

2. Niki September 9, 2013 at 8:02 am #

I love the booties with the lace! I love #6 too!

• Natalia September 9, 2013 at 11:07 am #

That’s what I was thinking! Aren’t they cute!

3. Agi September 9, 2013 at 9:24 am #

My favourite are the ankle boots.Love them.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

• Natalia September 9, 2013 at 11:09 am #

Me too! So cute. The ones with the lace are my favorites!

4. Kelly @ Kiwi Womens Style September 9, 2013 at 2:59 pm #

I think I love boots too. We’re just coming out of winter down here in NZ but I hate cold feet so am still loving boots. Glad to hear that riding boots are still all the rage as I love them and have just bought (or rather invested quite a bit) in a new tan pair. Isn’t it awesome when practical items are also very on trend!

Hope it cools off enough for you to wear yours soon 🙂

• Natalia September 10, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

It is actually pretty cool here. But in Cali – where I’m from – it’s not! It’s actually probably good you invested in a good pair, sometimes spending more money on items like this is worth it, they’ll last! Boots are fun & trendy – perfect combo!

5. Abby September 10, 2013 at 6:14 am #

Well I’ll just have one of each please! =) I love a good pair of boots and I can’t wait till it cools off enough to wear them! I think I still like the riding boots best as apposed to ankle ones.

• Natalia September 10, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

Me too! One of each, wouldn’t that be nice? I like both options, it’s nice to be able to switch it up! Gotta love the riding boots though!

6. Amanda D September 10, 2013 at 11:20 am #

ahhh I love boots! they are probably my favorite fall trend. right now i’m looking for a pair lace-ups like number 4 in the mid-calf section.

• Natalia September 10, 2013 at 2:10 pm #

Oh I have some like that (wearing right now actually!) and love them! They’re very versatile and still different from the knee highs!

7. Jocelyn @ BruCrew Life September 14, 2013 at 7:57 pm #

I’m loving this boot list! I especially love those booties with the lace as well! I can picture them with so much….;)

• Natalia September 15, 2013 at 11:21 am #

Yes! And they’re different, so so cute, right?! I definitely want a pair. They would be so versatile. Thanks for stopping by! 🙂