So Fresh & So Clean

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Clearasil, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SuperFruits  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

So I’m not gonna lie. I was skeptical. Like really skeptical. I accepted this campaign because I really wanted to see if the product would work — heck, I needed to see if the product would work! I am 30 years old and for the last couple years I have been having the hardest time with getting my face in order. It’s really weird, it’s like my body started changing (i.e. getting older) & my face just got out of whack. I couldn’t control my breakouts.

I have tried quite a few face washes since my face started breaking out. It was right under my cheek bones too, in such a weird spot. Nothing seems to be cutting it. So when I was going to try this cleanser, I didn’t expect to see results, honestly. I most certainly didn’t expect to actually feel the results. Let’s just say I was pleasantly surprised!

Here is how my face was a little while ago. See just under my cheek bones and kind of on my chin? Not horrible but definitely enough to be annoying. And this is with makeup. I mean heck, I was almost 30 at this point, I shouldn’t be having these problems!

before clearasil face wash

I grabbed the NEW! Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash to give it a try.

super fruit wash

I love this product. I love it so much I am buying an extra bottle to take to France with me just to make sure my face stays clear. And to be completely honest, I actually got a big zit while using this product. I was disappointed because, well, who likes to have a zit? What I did notice is even one popped up, it cleared up so much faster than it would have before. It’s like the product doesn’t give your face the chance to develop the zit further.

clearsil in action

I used the Superfruit face wash with my Mia Clarisonic to get a good scrub and remove all my makeup at the end of the day. I really like the way the wash suds up, it just makes it feel like it’s working.

As you can see in the picture below -no makeup by the way – I’m almost half way through the bottle already! It has an acne medication that is gentle enough to use every day, twice a day (which I do). It’s also formulated with sensorial Superfruit Extracts AND is gently medicated with 1% salicylic acid acne medication to help prevent blemishes. I have definitely seen the changes!

Clearsil Superfruit face wash

Here is my face after. I am wearing makeup, but the picture is completely untouched. So much better, right?! I am very excited about this product and how well it works.

clearasil after

Now all I need is something for those eye wrinkles!

You can pick up your Clearasil’s NEW! Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Cleansers at your local Walmart. And for a little more incentive, here’s a coupon $1.00 off!

What is your skin care routine like?

10 Responses to So Fresh & So Clean

1. Hannah Atkinson August 26, 2013 at 5:35 pm #

Looks like it’s doing its job. 🙂 You look beautiful!!!!!

• Natalia August 26, 2013 at 7:23 pm #

Thank you so much, it is working!

• Hannah Atkinson August 27, 2013 at 5:14 am #

I should have worded that sentence better! You’re beautiful without this product, but I was saying that you seem to be happy with its results. 🙂

Do you have sensitive skin? I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to using product. I don’t wear any facial makeup because I break out so bad. I do like to scrub my face every once in a while though because I do sweat a lot in this crazy South Carolina humidity! Do you get that “raw” feeling when you’re done washing with this stuff?

P.S I really LOVE your blog!!

• Natalia August 30, 2013 at 11:31 am #

Thank you! My skin is weird. I used to think it wasn’t sensitive but then a little while ago I used a product and it totally freaked out. Not zits but bumps and itching & my lips swelled, it was bad. Now I have to be more careful with what I use. So this product hasn’t caused anything. It does leave me feeling dray, but not raw. You definitely need to find a good moisturizer to go with it. I actually like this though, it makes it feel like its working. I use a regular face lotion with SPF during the day & a thicker one for the evening to kind of rejuvenate. So far so good! I guess if you were in the market you could try it once every other day to see if it does anything & then up it if it doesn’t & you feel like you need to. Hope this helps!

2. Pomereta August 27, 2013 at 11:54 am #

Oh, belive me I do understand, you think that because you are in your 30s spots & acne are a thing from the past, right? Wrong! Then you discover exists another type of acne: “adult acne”, hormones a such an interesting thing…Anyway, as my mum says: is another reason to believe you are still young ;O)

• Natalia August 30, 2013 at 11:25 am #

So funny about what your mom says! I guess that’s one way to look at it! It is such a bummer, I’m glad I finally found something that’s been working! But the airlines lost my bags coming back to France and I haven’t been able to wash my fave with it for 2 days now!!

3. christina September 10, 2013 at 1:58 pm #

I’ve been having the same problem in the past year, UGH! I want to start using a face wash again, so maybe I’ll have to check this out =)

• Natalia September 10, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

Seriously, I am in love with this stuff! I also am in love with my Clarisonic – a good purchase for sure – although more pricey. I have been super impressed with the face wash though, I’m having my mom bring another bottle!

1. 5 Tips to Help Prevent Breakouts #SleepNaked | Ma Nouvelle Mode - September 15, 2013

[…] Like a couple years dealing with breakouts before figuring it all out. (This is what I use now and I LOVE it.). This is definitely part of the problem. Figure out what products work. Some might not be […]

2. Favorite Skin Care Products | Ma Nouvelle Mode - November 21, 2013

[…] did a review on the stuff a little while back and loved it so much it is now the only thing I use. It fights my break outs […]