12 “Skinny” Desserts

Hey everyone! It’s Jen again from Yummy Healthy Easy. So it’s official: summertime is here! My boys are out of school and there’s NO schedule. Being totally honest – I love no schedule! It’s a madhouse with boys running around all day long, but I love it!

Summer also means lots of pool and beach time! I’ve been trying to eat better and exercise more in order to be healthier and look good in my new bikini. 😉 Unfortunately I love baking and I love desserts. This is not so great for my waistline. Or my new bikini. As a result, I’m always coming up with new ways to make desserts healthier or lower fat/lower calorie and sharing them on my blog.

If you’re like me, you also love the sweet stuff. So today I wanted to share with you 12 of my very favorite “skinny” desserts straight from my blog! These desserts are all light and delicious and I hope you’ll make one or two (or all twelve!) this summer. Enjoy!

{Click on the photos for recipes}

Skinny Granola Cookie Wedges

Skinny Chocolate Cake in a Mug

Healthier 3-Ingredient Fudgy Chocolate Cookies

Low-Fat Cool Whip Cookies

Low-Fat Diet Dr. Pepper Brownies

Homemade Granola

Delicious Low-Fat Chocolate Cookies

Strawberry-Mango Summer Sorbet

Low-Fat Diet Coke Cake

Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies

Skinny Cake Mix Cookie Bars

Skinny Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to stop by my blog for more yummy recipes! You can also find me on FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter.

9 Responses to 12 “Skinny” Desserts

1. Danielle Bentley June 24, 2013 at 4:50 am #

I love your blog! <3 x

opheliaevernote.blogspot.com

2. brittany t. June 24, 2013 at 9:44 am #

omg all of these treats looks amazing! and hey if they are lower in calories/low fat great, i’ll take em!! haha cool whip cookies and dr. pepper brownies, pb & choco chip cookies…umm yum!!

• Natalia June 24, 2013 at 5:34 pm #

I know! Aren’t they great? I can’t wait to try some!

• brittany t June 24, 2013 at 5:50 pm #

oh yes! need for future reference. btw, natalia, i love your new blog design 🙂

• Natalia June 25, 2013 at 12:26 pm #

Thank you Brittany! It’s from Christina from Tico & Tina. I love them!

• brittany t June 25, 2013 at 6:05 pm #

oh really?! wow they did an amazing job! I love them too. I was fortunate to have met them and the gang last summer on their blank canvas tour. such sweeties!

• Natalia June 25, 2013 at 7:27 pm #

Yes, I did too! They stopped by here in So Cal while I was here. It was so fun! They are a talented bunch!

1. Cheese-Stuffed Pesto Burger | Buying - June 26, 2013

[…] pesto recipe for you to drool over. 🙂 Oh, did you see my post over at Ma Nouvelle Mode? I shared 12 "Skinny" Dessert recipes – go check it out!! So if you follow me […]