StitchFix, Discount Codes, & an Announcement!

Recently I subscribed to StitchFix and I’m on my second box. You guys, I’m in love. I need new clothes but I don’t have a lot time to shop. Shopping isn’t really fun when you have two little kids that hate shopping asking when we’ll be done & then running around like crazy kids. Inevitably one of them falls & hurts themselves, it’s a vicious cycle.

So StitchFix is (this is not sponsored by the way. I pay for my ‘Fix’ monthly and LOVE it, so I thought I’d share!) a box of 5 items-ish I think that is sent to your house monthly. You can customize your style & items that you’re interested in seeing in your box so it fits you perfectly. You pay $20 a month but if you purchase something, that’s applied to the cost of the item. Saaweet!

My first fix was pretty good and I only kept one shirt. The next box was perfect. I ended up just buying the whole box. So I thought I’d share with you a few of those pieces!

green shirt

Shirt // Jeans (similar) // Sandals (old) // Necklace

This shirt, I love it! The shape is perfect & very forgiving in the tummy area if you know what I mean. It’s flirty and fun and I’m not sure if I would have bought it, but I am so happy with it.

kris and kate

Shirt (sold out but this one’s cute!) // Undershirt // Jeans (similar) // Shoes (similar) // Earrings

Have you heard of Kris & Kate? Such a cute site, I’m obsessed. I get their daily e-mails with the new items and want to buy them every day. They give 10% of each sale to a charity of your choice too, kinda cool. You can get 5% off your purchase if you use the code Nouvelle5. They are some amazing women, you’ll just love them!

red shirt

Shirt // Jeans (similar) // Shoes (similar & cute!)

I wore this red top to The Land of Nod VIP party the other night super comfortable and I love it. It was a part of my ‘Fix.’ And I promise I don’t wear these jeans as much as it may seem, just happened to be in almost every photo!

stitchfix dress

Dress // Shoes // Necklace

Sorry about the photography on this one. My husband’s still working on it. Dang it too, because this dress is so pretty! It fit a little funny on top, but it was cheaper to buy my whole StitchFix box than to buy the selected items. So I bought it and I’m gonna make it work!

INpink Necklace

Necklace

INPINK sent me this necklace. It came with a pair of earrings too, I love it. The mint green on the necklace matches the dress, promise! They’re offering 30% off all jewelry until the end of June. Just use the code NATALIA30. You’re welcome. πŸ™‚

shine bright

Shirt // Jacket (similar) // Jeans (similar) // Sandals

I really love the way this outfit came together. It’s perfect for spring/summer. The weather’s been actually kind of cool lately and I love it. I know it’s gonna get hot sooner than later so I am enjoying the coolness. Β And those sandals again, I guess I love them. That and I need more shoes.

Now my fun announcement!!

I have a fun announcement! A little bit ago I wrote about remixing my wardrobe and it got a great response. I think it’s such a fun challenge and perfect for anyone. It makes you take a better or just different look at your wardrobe and make it work in different ways. If you have money to spend, that’s wonderful, but after you do a remix challenge you’ll have a better idea as to what you need to add to your wardrobe.

So I got together some pretty sweet bloggers to join me in this challenge. We are each taking 7 pieces of our wardrobe (including shoes!) and remixing them to create 7 outfits. It’s gonna be hard, but that’s what it’s called a challenge!

7x7

And guess what? We want you to join in on the fun! Next week on Wednesday the 12th we will have a link up open to all those who would like to participate in this challenge. It’s gonna be so fun! So now all you have to do is chose your 7 pieces (I chose mine last night) and start remixing!!

You can follow along through Instagram & twitter by using the hashtag #7x7Remix or #MNMremix and feel free to join in! The more the merrier and imagine the inspiration.

Will you link up with us next week? I can’t wait to see everyone’s remixes!

18 Responses to StitchFix, Discount Codes, & an Announcement!

1. christina June 5, 2013 at 7:10 am #

yay!!! I don’t know if I can actually pull this off, but I’m gonna try! =)

• Natalia June 5, 2013 at 7:38 pm #

Oh yes, try! I would love to see what you come up with! I am sure it will all be great!

2. tori June 5, 2013 at 2:52 pm #

I will enjoy watching you remix, but I suck at those challenges lol! I saw that you linked up with the Pleated Poppy, I’d love for you to check out my blog hop if you haven’t already!!

xoxo Tori

• Natalia June 5, 2013 at 7:35 pm #

Oh I bet you could do it! It takes a little thought, but once you’ve got the hang out it, it becomes easy! I’ll check up your link up now! πŸ™‚

3. MiMi June 5, 2013 at 7:37 pm #

I just wanted to say HI! I’ve been a bad friend. πŸ™
    You look beautiful, as always. πŸ™‚

• Natalia June 6, 2013 at 10:47 am #

Hi! You’re never a bad friend! But I do miss your funny comments! Sometimes I just re-read them for a good laugh! πŸ™‚

4. Harmony June 6, 2013 at 3:31 am #

I’m in! I loved your last re-mix! Now off to pick my pieces! πŸ˜‰

• Natalia June 6, 2013 at 10:46 am #

Yay!! I am so glad! This is gonna be fun seeing all the great inspiration!

5. Tracy June 6, 2013 at 9:33 am #

You mixed in a camisole with your 7×7 remix link. In the challenge, wouldnt that be counted as another piece?

• Natalia June 6, 2013 at 10:45 am #

I mostly try to count articles of clothing that could stand on their own. So a cami doesn’t really because you’d have to wear a shirt under it. So you don’t have to count it. The rules are super strict, it’s more just trying to keep with the ‘spirit’ of the challenge. I hope you get to try it!

6. Cody @ Solemn Sound June 7, 2013 at 3:58 pm #

I thought stichfix was more then that… I guess it was another fashion box. If it’s only 20 then I might sign up for it. I love those pieces.

I am also thinking about joining you guys on 7×7 challenge! It looks really neat and something that I could do. Now I just have to figure out what 7 pieces I want. Any hints?

• Natalia June 7, 2013 at 8:40 pm #

Seriously, StitchFix is awesome. I don’t shop very much, so it’s perfect for me. And the $20 you spend each month goes toward any of the pieces you pick. And it’s personalized. Anyway, I love it.

I hope you do get to join!! When you chose the pieces, try to find pieces that don’t necessarily match but go together. That makes the remixing easier. It’s fun either way, just give it a try & see how it goes for you!

• Cody Doll June 8, 2013 at 2:58 pm #

I might sign up with SitchFix when I have some more money.

I am going to join. I have a few ideas. Is it once a week or a general link-up?

• Natalia June 10, 2013 at 6:12 am #

This link up is just this time, but I’m thinking about making it a monthly thing. So people can come monthly & link up their remix outfit posts. I think it’d be fun to continue to give people a chance to try it! Glad to hear you might link up!

7. Lauren June 11, 2013 at 10:29 am #

I found out about the 7X7 remix challenge through Audrey at Putting Me Together and want to link up! I’ve got my pieces picked out but am confused on how the link up is going to work and what to put on my blog. Are you guys having all the outfits in one post or 7 different posts? Thanks for the help!

Lauren
    Exploring My Style

• Natalia June 11, 2013 at 11:30 am #

Hi Lauren!

I am so excited you want to link up, so fun! What I’m doing is similar to this one here: http://manouvellemode.com/2013/04/08/remixing-your-closet-7×7/

So I have an overview of all the outfits & then I go through them individually. You don’t have to do it that way, just an idea! I do share all 7 outfits in one post & I also share the items I picked in the post too.

I hope this helps! I’ll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

1. Hazel & Olive | Ma Nouvelle Mode - June 19, 2013

[…] having a personal stylist send things right to your door. And last time, I like it all so much, I bought the whole box! Other than that I have been left to find fun online […]

2. The Best Workout Outfit | Ma Nouvelle Mode - June 21, 2013

[…] from The Workout Mama! With all of Natalia’s posting lately of her cute wardrobe and her 7×7 remix link up it got me thinking about my own clothing. I am by no means a fashionista but do know a thing or two […]