10 Easy Steps to a Well Rested and Natural Looking Face.

Hey everyone! It is me again, Elisabeth from BeautyBlondie.com! I told you last month how I am a beauty blogger and a soon-to-be wife. I am also working two jobs and planning the wedding of my dreams.  Need-less-to-say, most nights I don’t get the required amount of sleep that I should. I feel like every morning I wake up with bags under my eyes and I look more tired than before I went to bed.

Although I am sure NONE of you can relate to me on that and that you all get tons of sleep every night and wake up looking like this:

I am going to try this Well Rested Makeup Tutorial, it works amazing

Well for those of you who don’t wake up looking like they do in the movies. I think you can relate to my lack of sleep at night or maybe you look and feel the same way I do in the morning.

Here is a video tutorial I put together showing you just what I do in the morning to get a well rested look. When I do my makeup like this no one can ever tell that I got less than 5 hours of sleep that night.

I am in love with this well rested makeup look. {Great Tutorial}

Before I begin, I remove my makeup so I can start with a clean slate. Then, I always make sure my makeup is ready to go and easy to access. It makes the  morning go by so much smoother! I even keep my makeup brushes organized to help with that process.

I love having an organized beauty station

In short, here are 10 easy steps to a well rested and natural looking face.

1. Moisturize your face.

2. Find a foundation that works your skin complexion and apply to your face.

3. Highlight your eyes and the dark areas of your face with a lighter foundation or a concealer.

4. Blend everything together with a pressed powered.

5. Add some color to your cheeks with a bronzer and/or blush.

6. Brighten your eyelids with a white shimmery eye shadow.

7. Pencil in your eyebrows and brush them with an eyebrow brush to blend the color.

8. Put on your eyeliner in the out side corners of your eye.

9. Finish the off with some mascara for Long and Luscious Eyelashes.

10. Complete the look with moisturizing lip balm.

The Easiest Well Rested Look {makeup tutorial}

I honestly love the way this look makes me feel.

10 easy steps to natural and well rested looking face.

I hope this helps you on those mornings after a long night.

Do you think this is something that you will be able to use and incorporate into your morning routine?
I would love for us to stay connected! You can check me out daily through Facebook, and get my latest videos on Youtube!

Thanks for reading,
Elisabeth Heasley (Soon to be Johnson)

24 Responses to 10 Easy Steps to a Well Rested and Natural Looking Face.

1. Lauren April 11, 2013 at 6:33 am #

These are some great tips. I love how bright and fresh-faced your skin looks!

2. Tamara Buschel April 11, 2013 at 6:57 am #

This is awesome! I needed this tutorial :).

• Natalia April 11, 2013 at 12:05 pm #

Seriously! Me too!

• Elisabeth Heasley April 11, 2013 at 1:28 pm #

I am glad I am not the only one that needs to fake a full nights rest!

3. Terri Betz April 11, 2013 at 9:16 am #

Hi! Thanks so much for this post! It really helps to see how such beautiful women do their faces! I have to admit that I am not the best at makeup, since I don’t even own any, but you have inspired me more then once with your posts! I have now tried BB cream and eyeliner and people do notice! Thanks for sharing n helping me to be at my best! Now I’m dying to go out and buy some makeup and frizzy hair products, but I wonder which ones? I’m having so much fun learning! I also love  the makeup storage shot! Thanks again. 🙂

• Elisabeth Heasley April 12, 2013 at 1:57 pm #

Hey Terri,
      I am glad that you have been inspired to give yourself some well deserved attention. I would love to help you, what type of hair do you have?
      Elisabeth

4. Robin Newberry April 11, 2013 at 8:30 pm #

GREAT tips – and you look beautiful!! Thanks for this post! p.s. – I know from some makeup artist friends that great skin is truly the “foundation” (makeup-pun intended? :)) for creating a clean palette on which to work. Not sure if you have heard what is going on with Rodan + Fields but these products are amazing. R+F is the new clinical anti-aging skincare line by the doctors who created Proactiv. 4 main regimens – one for lines, wrinkles and pores, another for sun-damage and brown spots, another for redness, rosacea and sensitivity and the last for acne and post-acne marks. Truly transformational results and beautiful skin upon which to apply makeup – clear, even toned, smooth and hydrated. They actually do what they say they are going to do!

• Natalia April 12, 2013 at 1:40 am #

I have heard of them! They look really great, I’ve been checking them out! Thanks for sharing!

• Elisabeth Heasley April 12, 2013 at 1:59 pm #

I would have to agree with you, it is the foundation that is the most important. Thanks!

• Robin Newberry April 12, 2013 at 3:53 pm #

I loved the products so much I decided to partner with the Doctors (and my own Dermatologist) to expand distribution. :). You can check out the different lines at https://RobinNewberry.myrandf.com

5. Debbie April 14, 2013 at 4:59 am #

Great tips – I will be using them in my getting ready for work routine tomorrow – thanks for sharing.

• Natalia April 15, 2013 at 2:28 am #

So helpful, right? All women should have this trick in their bag!

6. Debbie April 14, 2013 at 7:04 pm #

I had about 5 hours of sleep last night and (smiling I’m 54) and I didn’t have exactly all the product used BUT I used what I had makeup wise and followed the tutorial and I give the advise a TWO THUMBS UP.   Thank you.

• Natalia April 15, 2013 at 2:25 am #

So glad you liked it! Thank you!

7. Pomereta April 16, 2013 at 2:41 am #

Hi Elisabeth, thanks for the video and all the ideas, but I have to say you look beautiful with and without make up…wish I had your skin!!! ;O)

8. Hani Shabbir April 17, 2013 at 11:51 am #

Great tips.. I love how fresh you look!

1. 10 Steps to Fake a Good Nights Rest! - April 12, 2013

[…] With moms being as busy as they are, I know that most nights they aren’t getting enough sleep. So, this month I wanted to share with you how to “Fake a good nights rest”. […]

2. 18 cool ideas for a successful party - Craftionary - April 17, 2013

[…] Natural looking face tips […]

3. 5 Quick Tips to Get Tangle-Free Hair! | Ma Nouvelle Mode - June 15, 2013

[…] You might remember me from a few of my past post; 2 Hair Styles in Under 2 Minutes Each and 10 Easy Steps to Fake a Good Nights Rest.  I am so excited to be able to post to all of you again. Being a licensed Cosmetologist for over 6 […]