Ready for Spring

It’s spring!

Although I feel like I should write that with a question mark. It’s spring?

It’s in the 40s here in good ole St Quentin. It’s sunny, which I’m thankful for, but man it’s still cold. The sun makes me think things are looking up, so I’m gonna roll with it.

I have another fashion collage. I really like these because it allows me to think out of my comfort zone and put together outfits I otherwise might not have. It also helps because if I like an outfit or look enough, I can challenge myself to wear it with what I have or I put some pieces on my shopping list!

This outfit is perfect for spring! Boyfriend jeans like these ones Free People ones are adorable. Although a little pricey. I saw some at H&M the other day, I haven’t tried them on but they looked cute!

ready for spring

The thing I love most about this outfit is the clash between the masculine and feminine pieces. Boyfriend torn jeans and a super flowery feminine top. Grey biker-ish jacket and pink pumps. Gold studded bracelets have a little bit of rock star and glamour all in the same!

Love the flower shirt I found on Polyvore. So feminine and cute. Lace is another great option for something really feminine and girly like this cute lace tank. Love this one but it’s definitely out of my price range.

I love this super cute leather jacket, but once again it’s a little out of my price range. This one from Nordstrom is a little more doable.

I found these hot pink heels and although they don’t match my picture above, they would look fabulous with a pair of boyfriend jeans! And they are only $36 bucks from overstock.com!

Top it off with this Zoya nail polish and this MAC lipstick and you’re good to go! I think I need to go shopping now…

This outfit defines spring to me. Floral top, boyfriend jeans, jacket. It works for any kind of weather. If you’re a momma and these heels aren’t that practical (I hear ya!) then try some cute flats like these.

So what are you wearing this spring? What kind of outfit ‘defines’ spring to you?

I’ve got something more fun coming next week, fashion-wise! Can’t wait to share!

12 Responses to Ready for Spring

1. cassi April 3, 2013 at 5:56 am #

I love this look!

2. The Domestic Fringe April 3, 2013 at 8:02 am #

It’s cold here too!

I tried to incorporate more “Spring” into my wardrobe this week. I’m not sure it worked, but I was a little brighter and lighter on purpose. Can’t wait for the warm weather and flowers.
    ~FringeGirl

• Natalia April 3, 2013 at 8:26 am #

Oh man, me too! I am back in the states early May – so excited!

3. Rachel April 3, 2013 at 11:10 am #

Funny- we were just talking about this on “the domestic fringe”- I definitely think that the outfit you came up with is totally apropro for the seasonal purgatory that we’re finding ourselves in right now. ugh.
    I do really like the hue of nail polish that you picked
    And I’m also so glad that you put distressed jeans up there too.. because I just bought a pair and all of my friends thought I was ridiculous. : )

• Natalia April 4, 2013 at 4:55 am #

Oh not ridiculous! I think they’re cute for sure. Today is a little warmer, but still need a jacket. Can’t wait for the sun!

4. Alison @ Get Your Pretty On April 3, 2013 at 11:14 am #

I adore this combo and the muted pastels are so pretty and scream spring! Hope you will get some warmer temps soon. If it’s any consolation, it’s only 44 degrees in Dallas today. 🙁 Where are you spring???

• Natalia April 4, 2013 at 5:11 am #

Seriously! It ‘warmed up’ here which means higher 40s. Ugh. I will be back in Cali early May though and I am sure in no time it will be hot. I should just enjoy it while I can!

5. Pomereta April 3, 2013 at 12:24 pm #

Like the outfit, and think I have all the pieces to put it together  ;O)  THANKS for the idea…wish it was warmer, can’t wait to wear spring clothes, starting to be fed up of wearing coat and boots :OS

• Natalia April 4, 2013 at 4:50 am #

So fun that you have all the pieces!! I hear ya, I can’t wait for it to warm up either!

6. Amanda April 3, 2013 at 1:38 pm #

Cute combo! I love that floral tank.

• Natalia April 4, 2013 at 4:50 am #

Thanks! Now if only it were warm enough!