Quick, Sexy Ponytail

The ponytail.

We love it and we hate it. It’s the go-to look for so many mommas out there. Hair’s out of your face, out of grabbing distance from your babies & you’re ready to get on with your day.

Now, in the mom world, the ponytail has kind of a bad connotation. It goes hand-in-hand with the “I had no time this morning, so I threw my hair up” idea. I am here to break that assumption. Ponytails do not have to be bad! In fact, they can be sexy, cute, fun, different as well as all the other reasons we love ponytails!

tips for a quick easy sexy ponytail

This video is less than 3 minutes long and has some great, simple tips on how to create a quick, sexy ponytail. They are easy and I guarantee ya’ll can pull off the same look!

Oh and at the end of the video answer a quick question for the chance to win $100, $200 or more!!

Here is the look I created using the techniques in the video. I have really thick hair and was still able to do this look in less than 5 minutes!

quick and easy ponytail quick ponytail

I must say, the curling technique he uses in the video has become a new favorite. It doesn’t take as much time and yields these beachy waves that look like you took no time to do them. Those are my kind of curls!

So what do you think? Have you changed your opinion on the ponytail? I hope that at least you’ve taken away a new way to wear it!

Don’t forget to watch the video & enter the sweepstakes!

You can watch & have a chance to win here and here are all the official rules.

, ,

12 Responses to Quick, Sexy Ponytail

1. kelly thompson March 27, 2013 at 8:02 am #

I love how you are eating your fries! go for it…My husband went to Belgium and he has a thick- west texes accent so- it was rather rough for him there! I have not been

• Natalia March 28, 2013 at 11:12 am #

It’s a beautiful place, I loved it! And yes, I love my fries! haha

2. Elisabeth March 27, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

I am so jealous that you get to spend so much time in France! I love seeing all of the pictures, it makes me miss it so much!

• Natalia March 28, 2013 at 11:08 am #

It’s definitely fun! Lots to see and do, that’s for sure!

3. Alison @ Get Your Pretty On March 29, 2013 at 7:22 am #

This is absolutely one of my favorite go-to hairstyles! I love the idea from the video of adding texture. You look beautiful!

• Natalia March 29, 2013 at 10:30 am #

Thank you! Thanks for stopping by!

4. Alison @ Get Your Pretty On March 29, 2013 at 2:49 pm #

Just watched and entered, thanks for reposting!

5. lisa April 3, 2013 at 5:56 am #

It’s really cute…although I think it looks better on the thick hair like yours than the model’s thin hair. I think mine would look kinda limp like yours. I have to spend some more time on your blog looking for hair ideas 🙂

• Natalia April 3, 2013 at 8:28 am #

Thanks! It kind works on the thin hair though. Mine definitely takes longer! Hope you have fun browsing around!

6. day2day SuperMom April 5, 2013 at 9:52 pm #

Oooooohhhh!  I can’t wait to try ~ I am so the pony-tail mom  =)  PINNED!  *I found you from the Create & Inspire Party!

• Natalia April 6, 2013 at 2:22 am #

Glad you liked it! Gotta love a good, cute ponytail!

1. 31 Days of Easy Summer Hair - Henry Happened - May 1, 2013

[…] Favorite Things | 3. How to do a top knot – A Cup Of Jo | 4. Quick, sexy ponytail – Ma Nouvelle Mode | 5. Doubletwisted ponytail – A Bird’s Leap | 6. 2 minute updo tutorial – Henry […]