Flawless Face ~ a Makeup Tutorial

Happy Monday everyone!

Remember when I talked about being a mom and having all kinds of ambitions? {It was so wonderful to hear all your input by the way!} Well, one of the ways I have been able to have somewhat semblance of balance in my life is through this blog. It helps me  pursue something I enjoy, make money, and have my own thing. It’s been a huge blessing.

Before this little blog was born, I still had that desire. I had a million different ideas, just ask my husband (I’m pretty sure it drove him crazy!) Then my cousin had a business idea. She had gone to beauty school & was a professional makeup artist. And she’s good at it. She wanted to venture into owning her own business.

Her business partner at the time didn’t work out and although I’m not a certified makeup artist or anything, I have always love the beauty world, as you might have noticed. So I hopped on board with her! We started this company together and although I haven’t been able to continue (you know, moving to France and all) she has been quite successful! She now employs both makeup artists and hairdressers and is very busy with multiple weddings a weekend.

It’s so fun to see a dream realized, isn’t it?

So today I have Marissa from Bliss Makeup Artistry here to talk about how to create the flawless face. And you might be seeing a little bit more of her in the future!

Flawless Face ~ a Makeup Tutorial

flawless Face makeup tutorial

This look isn’t as hard as you think & Marissa has broken it down for you in her video below. It’s also perfect for Valentine’s Day! If you’d like to look a little extra special for a date night with your man, this is perfect.

Here are the products you’ll need. I have links to the specific brands she used below, but probably any brand within the category would work.

What you’ll need:

flawless face What you'll need

Now for her video tutorial! This was her first time doing a video tutorial so show her some love! You can learn more about Bliss Makeup Artistry:

Blog // Website // Facebook // Twitter

If you’d like to check out any of the products she uses, check out below! They all link to where you can buy them.

Have a great day!

Collections created on Beso

View Entire Collection >>

10 Responses to Flawless Face ~ a Makeup Tutorial

1. Katie February 4, 2013 at 4:54 pm #

Soo good!! I can’t wait to try this 🙂

2. Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life February 6, 2013 at 9:19 am #

Gorgeous! We would love it if you would link up at our new linky party: Two Girls and a Party Hosted by:
    Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life
    Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off
    We hope to see you there!

3. Selene Galindo February 7, 2013 at 10:01 am #

Wow! Nice tutorial! i love anything that shows how to apply foundation!
    Selene from restorationbeauty.com

• Natalia February 7, 2013 at 11:35 am #

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

4. Simplee Sue February 10, 2013 at 9:33 am #

Great tutorial. I was never good at make up. Never knew there were so many layers. You’re beautiful.

We may have met by chance…but we become friends by choice.

• Natalia February 10, 2013 at 1:46 pm #

Glad you liked it! I will definitely check out your site too! 🙂

5. Melanie {Reasons To Skip The Housework} February 12, 2013 at 8:44 am #

What a great tutorial!  I need this kind of stuff, especially on my “mom days” when I run to Ross, but look like hell!  I keep reminding myself to go the extra mile and I’ll just “feel better!”   I’d love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out!
    Melanie
    Reasons To Skip The Housework

• Natalia February 12, 2013 at 10:14 am #

Thank you! I totally understand, for sure! Linked up to your party! 🙂

6. Whitney February 12, 2014 at 5:50 pm #

Why do you use so many products that are tested on animals? ? So sad. All beauty bloggers end up using the exact same products, influencing people negatively to support these companies; when there are just as good, and less expensive alternatives.

1. Amsterdam | Ma Nouvelle Mode - March 2, 2013

[…] is me and my cousin, Marissa. You might recognize her from this post. I work for her company during the summers, so fun! This is the second time she’s come to […]