I hope you are having a great week! I am d.o.n.e. done shopping for Christmas presents and loving it. Now just the packing my whole life & moving to France kind of thing and I’m good to go. :/
This week was pretty generic. If you’re like me, you have a million things to do and don’t have time to put together a special outfit. I thought it would be nice for you all to link up your holiday party outfits! Please feel free to link up more than one outfit! And if you haven’t attended a party yet or don’t have a holiday party outfit, then you can definitely link up what you’d like to wear or just some outfits you’ve been wearing lately. We want to see them!
I love this dress. It’s comfy and cute. It’s a little short but not too bad. It also cinches at the waist which always helps! Here were some of the tips we shared:
Here’s some party outfit suggestions:
- Sydne Summer from Sydne Style (super cute fashion blogger, TV host, & stylist) shares some fun holiday tips on the blog today! Check her out!
- LBD – The LBD is always a good pick! Dress it up with some fun jewelry or wear a different version of it like I have and you’re good to go!
- The maxi. Nope, it’s not just for summer! You can wear a fancier version or just dress up the one you have with accessories or a blazer.
- Red jeans! They’re a perfect fit for the holidays!! Dress them up or just wear them casually, they really are a win-win!
- Sweater Dress with some fun tights can be cute and a little fancier. Or just wear it with leggings or cute skinny jeans for a cute alternative!
- Skirts & dresses not your thing? Wear shorts! Yes, it might be cold where you are, but add some tights & you’ve got a winter fashion statement!
- Which brings me to colored tights! Last week’s challenge, but they can make an outfit very festive!
And this week I actually had a hair challenge for you! At the beginning of December I shared 12 different hairstyles. I wanted to you to give at least one of them a try! I try to make my hair tutorials as easy as possible, so hopefully this was doable. I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!
Here’s an overview with links below:
- How to curl your hair
- Easy half-up hairstyle
- How to use hot rollers
- Vintage Ponytail
- Ballerina bun two ways
- Low bun with braids
- Rope braids into a bun
- Triple poof ponytail
- Big side braid into a bun
- 5 Minute chignon
If you’d like to participate in the weekly style challenge, e-mails go out each Thursday (when I’m on top of things) and you come back on Wednesday to link up your outfit. You can sign up by just putting your e-mail in the box below.
Now, time to see those cute outfits! No real rules, just link up below and visit some others! I would love it if you linked back to here or The Grant Life so people can know what’s going on! Can’t wait to see what you came up with!