Vintage Ponytail

I hope you’ve all been liking my holiday hairstyles this week. They’ve been pretty simple so far, I wanted to give you a base and build on them from there. Here’s what we’ve covered so far:

Now onto a cute ponytail style that would be perfect just after you’ve used the hot rollers or curled your hair. This style also works great on day two or three of not being washed. And we all know we’ve been there, right ladies? Okay, on with the style!

Vintage Ponytail

Well, what do you think? Do you like it? I hope so and that you get to give it a try. If you’re wondering how to complete this look, no worries! I’ve made a tutorial for you! I would love to hear what you think, so leave a note in the comments with your thoughts or suggestions! Oh and I also have a YouTube channel if you’d like to subscribe for some more fun looks! Enjoy 🙂

, , , , , , ,

20 Responses to Vintage Ponytail

1. Kelly December 4, 2012 at 9:28 am #

Totally doing this!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!

• Natalia December 4, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

So glad you like it! 🙂

2. Amanda Fouts December 4, 2012 at 1:15 pm #

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I love the series. I am all about looking for styles that are easy but still put together. Can’t wait to try them out :). Thanks for posting these!

• Natalia December 4, 2012 at 2:54 pm #

I am so glad you like it! I thought I was going to be able to relate to women who want to look great without spending a ton of time. I mean who doesn’t?? Thanks for your comment! 🙂

3. Katie December 4, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

Love this! So cute for anytime. Also, I use Treseme dry shampoo and love it! It’s the only one I’ve tried so it may not be the best out there but hey it works 🙂

• Natalia December 4, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

Thanks Katie! I’ll have to give that one a try. It’s in my price range for sure! 🙂

4. Tori December 5, 2012 at 6:49 pm #

I LOVE your hair and hair dos! Is that your natural color? I love it. I’m going to attempt this tomorrow, however, I doubt it will look like that!

5. irene wibowo December 5, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

nice it 🙂Irene Wibowo

• Natalia December 5, 2012 at 9:41 pm #

Thank you! Glad you like it!

6. Tara December 9, 2012 at 8:32 pm #

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!!!

• Natalia December 9, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

of course! Thanks for reading! 🙂

7. Jen December 22, 2012 at 3:21 pm #

This is great! I love your videos, you’re awesome.

• Natalia December 24, 2012 at 3:14 pm #

Thanks girl! That means a lot!

8. Tiffany Roberts January 14, 2013 at 10:39 pm #

I love your hairstyles . I only wish you had written tutorials .Because right now i dont have the ability to watch videos on my computer.but still love your site and your styles so beautiful.

• Natalia January 15, 2013 at 7:44 am #

I’m sorry! I try to do both if I have a chance. There are quite a few that don’t have video but have the pictures. You can also check my hairstyle board on pinterest. Hope this helps!

1. Friday I'm in love {4} - Our Three Peas - August 16, 2013

[…] instead of just a random pony tail.  I tried out two new ones:from The Small Things Blog from Ma Nouvelle ModeBoth were fairly easy to do and looked pretty decent!  I’ll have to work on some new ones for […]

2. Greet the New Year With Your Party Hair | 365 Hangers - December 27, 2013

[…] of all, how shiny is this model’s hair?  Love it.  This vintage looking ponytail is a simple yet cute way to keep your hair off your neck as you dance the night […]

3. 20 Elegant Vintage Updos - May 22, 2015