Happy Wednesday everyone!
Can you believe November is already almost over? I know I can’t. And it’s Wednesday, so it’s time for another Copy Cat Closet Challenge! Last week Christie challenged you with a monochrome outfit. I hope that even if you don’t participate in the link up, you are challenged and encouraged to branch out in real life.
If you don’t know what Copy Cat Closet is, here’s the run down. It’s a little challenge we have each week, usually on a Thursday. I send out an inspiration/challenge e-mail to all you fine ladies on the e-mail list. (If you’d like to be in the cool club, you can sign up here or use the form below.) Then every Wednesday we meet up here & at The Grant Life to show off our cute outfits!
I have quite a few different colors. And I wrote a post on Monday with a bunch of different ways to wear colored tights. It’s really a fun way to dress up your outfit. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. Here were some ideas I suggested in wearing them:
- First of all, you have got to check out this board on colored tights! It’s got a ton of ideas!
- Much Love, Illy always wears the cutest looks with bold tights! Take a minute to peruse her site, you’ll find some inspiration!
- You can be bold with it! They can stand out, just try not to get too crazy with the other colors going on.
- Embrace the color for the holiday season! Red tights are a perfect way to get in the spirit.
- They are perfect with a little skirt & you can dress them up or down. Also perfect with your winter boots!
- Use the color in the tights to pull some other colors in as well.
Well, that’s about it! Now you link up your outfit post! We want to see what you’ve put together. Link up below and check out some other outfits!