Ways to Wear your Bangs ~ Video Edition

So a little bit back, my post 13 Ways to Wear Your Bangs got some mad love on Pinterest and subsequently here on the blog. I had a few people say that they work better when they can see things through video. Well, since I aim to please, here is a video for you!!

Obviously this video would have been a lot longer if I didn’t speed up the hairstyles. I hope that you can still see and understand what I did throughout the styles. If not, please feel free to leave a question in the comments – I always answer – or e-mail me!

Now get those bangs out of your face and go have a great day!

, ,

28 Responses to Ways to Wear your Bangs ~ Video Edition

1. Anele @ Success Along the Weigh November 8, 2012 at 8:40 am #

I’m going to go practice a few of those now!  I’m in a definite hair rut.

• Natalia November 8, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

SO glad you like them!

2. April November 8, 2012 at 9:02 am #

I am so excited you posted this. I am venturing into the land of bangs today and I admit I am a bit nervous. I am just soooo ready for a change. I am 34 and this Marcia Brady hair just isn’t cutting it!!!

• Natalia November 8, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

They are great to have! Then this post will be perfect for you too, so you can have options!

3. Nikki at Bedazzles After Dark November 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

This is brillsssss!! I love it! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at http://www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

4. ahnnie November 8, 2012 at 5:13 pm #

Hi,

Great video! WHAT is the music in the background??? I REALLY REALLY like it…

• Natalia November 8, 2012 at 8:22 pm #

The music is French and it is called Fibre de Verre. I love love love it! Glad you liked it too! 🙂

5. kathleen November 9, 2012 at 7:58 am #

Love this! I am style challenged so I really appreciate this! I did the rope braid yesterday and loved it

• Natalia November 9, 2012 at 12:42 pm #

So glad you liked it!

6. Ewa "Mom Photographer" November 24, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

OMG you’re so good at that… they all look so good on you. I bet it would take me all day to make of those braided  bangs… lol

• Natalia November 25, 2012 at 8:32 am #

It’s not too hard! Actually, it rather easy, I bet you could do it. And maybe it’ll take longer the first couple times you do it, but it will get easier! Hope you get a chance to give it a try!

7. Angel December 28, 2012 at 6:28 am #

This video is amazing! Thank you, thank you! I can’t wait to try these tomorrow. You look great in your video, by the way.

• Natalia December 28, 2012 at 7:26 am #

Thank you so much, you’re too sweet! I am glad you liked it! 🙂

8. katie January 21, 2013 at 3:58 pm #

Hey i was wondering what to do to pin back your bangs when you have short hair and front bangs

• Natalia January 22, 2013 at 7:57 am #

I think all these would still work with short hair. Are your bangs really short or just the rest of your hair?

9. Judith Bradley February 27, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

Great post! Thank you 🙂

• Natalia February 28, 2013 at 6:39 am #

You’re welcome, glad you liked it!

10. Cate April 18, 2013 at 5:16 am #

Hi! I’m wondering what kind of pins you’re using in the 3 mini twist style — it seems more like a clip than a bobby pin, if that makes sense. I like that it seems like a quick, secure way to hold your hair, and perhaps a little more sophisticated than a bobby pin?

• Natalia April 18, 2013 at 10:03 am #

Actually, no, it’s just a bobby pin! I twist the hair and then pin it toward the front of my head, if that makes sense, so it hides the pins. Hope that helps!

11. Samantha May 5, 2013 at 7:10 am #

Well I guess I just need to practice…A LOT!!  Your hair is amazing…AMAZING!!!

• Natalia May 7, 2013 at 9:21 pm #

I’m sure you’ll get it! Thanks!

12. Megan May 8, 2013 at 4:13 am #

Hi! I love love love this video! That being said, my hair is super stick straight. Just wondering what products and/or tools you use to get that flippy outy/curly/volumous look your hair has? Thank you!!

• Natalia May 8, 2013 at 4:12 pm #

Voluminizing gel from big sexy hair is FABULOUS. It adds so much volume. You could also try a root lifting spray like aquage or root pump by big sexy hair. Then wash with a voluminzing shampoo & conditioner. I hope these help you!

13. rabab May 31, 2014 at 12:18 pm #

hi natalia i am from pakistan and here youtube is block i would be thank full to you if you provide me video of different website and your ideas are great i just love them …. 🙂

• Natalia May 31, 2014 at 1:13 pm #

Hi! Thank you for your compliments! Unfortunately right now my videos are only available on YouTube. There are some other tutorials I have that are just photos. Hopefully they will help you!

1. Welcome to the OCG » Peace, Love, & Pinning: 13 ways to pin back your bangs!! - November 8, 2012

[…] learn 13 ways to pin back your bangs! Some of them do look a little fancy but you can always watch video tutorials  if that makes it a little easier. Good luck! Here’s one that Natalia made to go along with […]

2. Take a Break…A Bonbon Break! - November 19, 2012

[…] in the Bedroom (well, obviously). And finally, anyone with hair issues like mine will appreciate 13 Ways to Wear Your Bangs from Ma Nouvelle Mode. Follow to the blog and you can also find some great ideas for those pony […]

3. 13 Different ways to wear your bangs | Ma Nouvelle Mode - December 9, 2012

[…] 13 Different ways to wear your bangs Oct 8 2012 56 Comments Growing out bangs. Haven’t we all been there? I know I have. And am currently there, in fact.  I’m in desperate need of a trim. In between haircuts, however, we gotta make it work.  How about 14 ways to wear your bangs?  Yes, the picture says 13, but I forgot to add one and had already made the pic. So there ya have it. Either way, that’s a lot of ways! **If you learn better by watching a video, I have created one just for you!! Click here to see how to wear your bangs in video format!** […]