13 Different ways to wear your bangs

Growing out bangs. Haven’t we all been there? I know I have. And am currently there, in fact.  I’m in desperate need of a trim. In between haircuts, however, we gotta make it work.  How about 14 ways to wear your bangs?  Yes, the picture says 13, but I forgot to add one and had already made the pic. So there ya have it. Either way, that’s a lot of ways!

**If you learn better by watching a video, I have created one just for you!! Click here to see how to wear your bangs in video format!**

And if you like ideas on how to wear your bangs, you might like 10 creative ways to wear a pony tail, a bunch of fun top knot ideas & a messy top knot for short hair! We’re full of ideas! :)

Hanging Front Braid

Start with a deep side part and braid a French braid down, pulling forward as you go. Don’t pick up any hair from the front side of the braid. Braid down & secure where you want.  Create a bun like here or leave it down.

Double Hanging Braids

Same as above but add another row! Here is the original double hanging braid tutorial.

Front French Braid

French braid the top front section back and secure with bobby pins.  Poof forward as you pin for volume. I’ve had some people ask for this in a video – I’ve included it in this how to use bobby pin video. I also made this simple front braid style into a cute half up hairstyle. There are really so many options!

Simple Twist Back

This is a simple look, but very classy and gets your hair out of your face.  Just take the front section and twist back to the side.  Secure with bobby pins and you’re done!

Three Mini Twists

Instead of a pompador, take three different sections and pin back.  The outer two twists should be twisted inward and the middle one just straight back

Simply Twisted

Pull the hair tight and twist as you go.  Pin under the hair that you’ve left down so it’s hiding.

Side French Braid

Start with small sections and french braid down to the side.  Continue the braid so you can pin it to the side. Poof and pin and you’re done!

Braided Crown

I started mid-side on the left side, just above my earr and french braid up and around down to mid-side on my right hand side.  It is a semi-braided crown because I don’t go all the way across.  It’s kinda like a braided headband.

The Rope Braid

Same as the side French braid above but a rope braid instead. If you don’t know how, here is a tutorial how to do a rope braid.  I just do one side and pin it up, but you could also just pull a piece from the other side as well. Here is another post on how to turn the rope braid into a bun.

Parted Down the Middle

I use a big round brush and blow dry my hair up and forward then let it fall.  I have a widows peak so my hair is never really exactly down the middle, but it is fun to get an entirely different look by just where the part is.  Case in point:

Deep Side-swept bangs

I do the same as the middle part bangs, blow dry up and forward but I do it with a part and towards the direction I want the bangs.  Then sweep them across and add a little hairspray and you’re good to go!

Mini & Big Pompador

I love this look. It gets my hair out of my face but I can still be wearing it down.  I pull a little section up in front and push it forward and pin.  I don’t tease it, although you can if you need to. Just grab more hair for the big version!

Lotsa Side Knots

I took a two sections at the front base of my head and tied them in a knot.  Then I added hair to each section (similar to a French braid) and tied it in another knot.  Repeat until you have as many as you’d like!

Headband with a Poof

And of course, there’s the headband look! I teased my hair from the front near my forehead back to the crown of my head.  Then slip the headband in and push back a little bit and poof a little forward. Then smooth out the rest of it and you’re done!

So there you have it, phew!  A lot of ways to wear your bangs! I hope this gave you some ideas on how to wear your bangs, or just hair if you don’t have any bangs, and you give a few of them a whirl!

Which look is your favorite? Or one that you are most likely to try? Or did I miss any?

Happy Monday!

Natalia

Natalia

Owner & Author
Natalia is a mom to two crazy boys and wife to one handsome dude. She lives in France part of the year where her husband plays professional basketball, but she hails from Southern California. The hubs was born & raised in Nassau, Bahamas, which makes them an intercultural, interracial family traveling the globe together since 2007. She loves to cook (but mostly eat), hang with her fam, be adventurous, & find ways to stay girlie in a house full of men. On her site you can find loads of hair tutorials, makeup ideas, & fashion tips for the everyday woman. She believes that beauty and fashion don't have to be intimidating and that every woman should learn to embrace her own beauty.
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia

Latest posts by Natalia (see all)

, , , ,

167 Responses to 13 Different ways to wear your bangs

1. Christina @ Christina's Adventures October 8, 2012 at 4:27 am #

love it & pinned it!! :)  thanks Natalia!!

• Natalia October 8, 2012 at 8:52 am #

I am glad you liked it! Thanks for the pin!

• abbie January 12, 2013 at 5:05 am #

can you do more please

• Natalia January 13, 2013 at 6:50 am #

Like a round two? That sounds like a good idea, maybe I’ll start working on that! Thanks!

• kay January 27, 2013 at 8:28 am #

my bangs are layerd and cut to the side and i pull it the oppisite way behind my ear its soo cute the way i do my bangs!!!! :D

• aspen July 26, 2013 at 12:11 pm #

hey you should post stuff that is easy for 12 year olds because my 12 year old is always asking me to do her hair for swim team and she needs some help so can you?

• Natalia July 27, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

That sounds like a good idea. I will have to do a series for kids hair. THanks for the suggestion!

2. lindsay October 8, 2012 at 7:57 am #

omg i love this post!!!! your hair always looks amazing Tal!! :)
    i love trying new ways to do my bangs because sometimes it is just a pain in the butt to have them fall i my face.

• Natalia October 8, 2012 at 8:52 am #

I totally agree! I hate my hair in my face, it never lasts. That’s why I have so many ways! Miss you! :)

3. Barbara October 8, 2012 at 8:39 am #

These are all really cute! I don’t have bangs (anymore) but I’d still wear my hair like this (:  Now I just need to work on my french braiding!

• Natalia October 8, 2012 at 8:51 am #

I agree, these looks are perfect with or without bangs! Glad you liked them!

4. amanda October 8, 2012 at 9:16 am #

The first one, but there all so pretty!!

5. Chelsea October 8, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

You look so cute in every picture!! I wish I could style my hair.

• Natalia October 9, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

thank you, you’re too sweet! I am sure you can, just just gotta try & work with it, you’ll get it, I’m sure!

• suma November 2, 2013 at 4:18 am #

you are so ugly.

6. Chasing Joy October 8, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Love these. I may copy some of these myself.

• Natalia October 9, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

I hope you do! That’s what they’re there for!

7. Aurelie D October 8, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

as always, my fave blog to read! this is such a helpful collection. you’re such a charmer in that first pic :)

• Natalia October 9, 2012 at 1:57 pm #

hehe thanks! And what a compliment, thank you! :)

8. Hannah October 9, 2012 at 6:20 am #

LOVE these ideas. Just what I needed. My bangs need help :)

• Natalia October 9, 2012 at 1:57 pm #

Totally understand, I’ve been there! Glad you like them and hope you can give some a try! :)

• Iya November 16, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

It is funny how a fantastic hair cut and color can make us feel so good!My 5 year old loves to get coorls and things in her hair – right now she has two coorls of “tinsel”!

• angie March 15, 2013 at 6:35 pm #

i love this

9. TILTE October 9, 2012 at 8:37 pm #

Found you on Sugar Bee Craft’s linkup. Added this to my pin board.

• Natalia October 9, 2012 at 11:43 pm #

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

10. Rachel October 9, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

Oh my goodness, your hair is so gorgeous and thick! I’m definitely trying these, although I feel that they won’t look quite as bombshell-gorgeous with my hair :)

• Natalia October 9, 2012 at 11:42 pm #

Thank you, you are so nice! I do have a lot of hair, but sometimes it’s a pain! I think they’ll still look good though, you don’t really need thick hair to make it work. Glad you liked them!

11. Alyssa Rivers October 13, 2012 at 8:46 am #

I hate my bangs in my face! These are all great ideas! And hello gorgeous! I want your hair!!

New follower! Would love for you to visit me and join my site as well!
    riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

12. Jenna October 14, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

I pin my bangs back everyday so I’m always looking for new ways to do it! You’d think by now I’d realize that bangs really get on my nerves, but nope, every time I get my hair cut, I ask her to cut the bangs. Your ideas are all great! I also really like to fish tail braid my bangs… I think it looks interesting and different.

13. Ashley B October 14, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

I’m always looking for new ways to do my hair, except I have curly long hair with no bangs, ha! Do you have a tutorial on how to do the braided crown? It looks so cute!

14. Jonesy October 17, 2012 at 5:48 am #

Glad i saw this before getting ready this morning! I’m growing my bangs out And prefer them to be outta my sight. Blessings!

• Natalia October 17, 2012 at 9:32 am #

I totally understand and feel the same way, which is why I wrote this post! Hope you find a few you like!

15. Christy October 17, 2012 at 11:39 pm #

Natalia, I’m new to your page! I love the color of your hair! Do you have natural red in your hair or do you highlight? I have dark hair and can’t seem to get the right color of red for my highlights. Hope that’s not to personal to ask but I love the color of your hair!!

• Natalia October 18, 2012 at 6:58 am #

Hi! That’s not personal at all! Yes, I color my hair and I am not ashamed! This last time I used color from a box. I mixed a really dark brown and an auburn. Here is the post I wrote about it: http://manouvellemode.com/2012/10/12/how-to-coloring-your-hair-at-home/ – But this was actually done after the bangs post! However, I usually sick with the same type of color, dark brown with red. I like it, hubs likes it, I think we’re good! Thanks for stopping by!

• Christy October 19, 2012 at 5:46 am #

Thanks so much for the link and sharing your color with me! Once again love your hair and your blog!! Have a blessed day!!

• Natalia October 20, 2012 at 9:34 pm #

of course! Thank you! :)

• Roberta December 4, 2012 at 11:25 am #

I love the color of your hair and went to the link you have posted regarding coloring at home, but it looks like you have red highlights, or is that just the way the light is hitting and reflecting? I’m tempted to try mixing the two colors but wanted to ask prior to doing so since my first thought was all over color then auburn highlights. Thanks for your anticipated reply.

• Natalia December 4, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

Hi! I do not have red highlights. I do all my color at home & that might be a little too much for me to add highlights. I took the two colors and mixed them in the same bottle (not the one provided with the color, I had a separate one) and applied it from there. THey were the same type of product, so I assumed they blended well, and they did. I took a deep brown and added a red that was too red for me but mixed with the brown it was perfect. I haven’t had my hair highlighted in a very long time, so that couldn’t be it. I hope this helps!

16. Aleksandra October 18, 2012 at 10:46 am #

Wow, I can`t wait to try most of them. Wonderful and very useful post!

• Natalia October 18, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

I am so glad you liked it! Glad you want to try them!

17. Jen October 19, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

Have you thought about video recording the way you do your hair. I am more of a visual learner. I love the different ways you do your bangs. It would be great to watch you do those techniques to your hair.

• Natalia October 20, 2012 at 9:36 pm #

I have thought about that! I have a youtube channel, just sometimes I do pictures and I’ll follow up with a video. Honestly, I didn’t even think about doing one for this, and now I am! So you might see one coming your way soon! :)

18. Lisa October 30, 2012 at 6:42 pm #

love it! thanks!  I’m always in bang purgatory because I think I’m growing them out, but then I cut them again.

• Natalia October 30, 2012 at 9:31 pm #

Oh my goodness, I totally understand that, I’m the same way!! Glad they can help!

19. Heather November 8, 2012 at 6:56 pm #

I’ve always been self-conscious about my widow’s peak so it was nice to see you showing yours off!

• Natalia November 8, 2012 at 8:21 pm #

Oh girl, rock it! I think it’s pretty & different!

• Amanda November 27, 2012 at 7:51 pm #

What most women don’t know is that a “widows peak” is actual indicative of a heart shaped face. In reply to the girl who is embarrassed of it, there’s no reason to be embarrassed! Its just your face structure, and a face structure that most women would die for! Embrace it! Show it off!

• Natalia November 28, 2012 at 11:45 am #

I totally agree! I have one, and like it!

20. Jodi Meyers November 9, 2012 at 1:08 pm #

I have a widows peak and i hate the fact that there’s nothing i can do with my bangs because my widows peak makes my forehead look bigger. Is there anything i can for it?

• Natalia November 11, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

Embrace it! I have a big widows peak and it is just a part of who I am. I think they’re beautiful and different, and that you should try to be proud of it. That being said, I totally understand feeling uncomfortable about a part of your body, for me it’s my ears, so maybe you can try a sideswept bang or even cutting bangs if you wanted to. If you do the hanging front braid, that would cover it. But really, it’s beautiful, embrace it! :)

• Jamie November 14, 2012 at 2:55 pm #

I agree with Natalia! Rock that widow’s peak! I think they are gorgeous & unique & always wished I had one.

• Natalia November 14, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

Thank you!! I think so too!

21. Marian November 19, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

I must say you are absolutely adorable AND talented..
    Thanks for the tips!

• Natalia November 25, 2012 at 8:31 am #

Thank you! You’re too sweet. I am glad you liked it!

22. Sarah marit November 24, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

Can you give a video tutorial on the braided crown?

23. catwarner December 15, 2012 at 3:57 pm #

Question…I’ve tried and tied to get the pompador to work for me, but i am sill having troubles. My bangs decide to part and go floppy. ugh.

• Natalia December 17, 2012 at 10:10 am #

I would suggest a little dry shampoo, tease a bit, then hairspray. (if you don’t have dry shampoo, you can do it without that step) Let the hairspray dry then start the next section. If you start and the very front and work your way back it should hold. Then you just smooth over the top so that it isn’t frizzy or anything and it should be good. Let me know if this works for you!

24. Jenny December 22, 2012 at 3:38 pm #

I love your hair! And all these styles look so good on you. I do everything right (I think) but it always ends up looking flat (even though I poof it) and/or the french braid doesn’t even really show or look as prominent. My hair just sucks in general maybe. lol

• Natalia December 24, 2012 at 3:18 pm #

No way, your hair doesn’t suck, I’m sure! Have you tried volumizing spray or root lifting spray? Or teasing before you create the style. With the french braid you could try take smaller sections to make it more prominent. Or you could also try some dry shampoo before you style it as well. Hope this helps!

25. Tia December 30, 2012 at 10:29 am #

You are just the cutest thing ever!! Love these ideas as well as the 10 ways to wear a pony. Thanks!!

• Natalia December 31, 2012 at 5:46 am #

Thank you so much, you’re so sweet! :)

26. Maria December 30, 2012 at 5:18 pm #

Love it

27. Maria December 30, 2012 at 5:18 pm #

Love it

28. debra December 31, 2012 at 12:39 am #

Hi! is your hair color in these pictures the result of the natural instincts hair dye? I really love your hair color! it looks like there is lighter reddish brown highlights in your hair that contrast with darker colors.. is that just the camera doing that, or do you have highlights here? If it is different than the natural instincts colors you used in your previous post, can you please tell me what color your highlights or colors are? :) thanks!

• Natalia December 31, 2012 at 5:52 am #

Hi! I actually color my hair at home. I used two different colors because I wanted the red, but I like a dark auburn too. So I mixed them. I don’t highlight my hair, I guess it’s the lighting & whatever natural highlights are under there! Here is the post I wrote about coloring my hair & it has the colors I used. http://manouvellemode.com/2012/10/12/how-to-coloring-your-hair-at-home/ Hope that helps a bit! Thanks!

29. Roberta January 13, 2013 at 11:38 am #

Hi, I had left a comment a couple of months ago about the color of your hair. I tried the two colors you had mentioned. Love it!!! However, I added in some Auburn highlights. Just wanted to share the experience and say thank you for sharing.

• Natalia January 15, 2013 at 7:57 am #

Oh I am so glad you tried it and liked it! That’s awesome! So glad that it was helpful & that it turned out great! Thank you so much for sharing!!

30. Courtney January 13, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

I love this!!! can’t wait to try some of them!

31. hcg January 22, 2013 at 11:04 pm #

Loved it. Thank you for taking the time. I will definitely come to your site to find out more and recommend my acquaintenances about this website.

32. Nikole January 29, 2013 at 10:52 am #

Thanks for the great tips! I’m going to practice right now! By the way – you’re beautiful!

• Natalia January 30, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

Thank you, I’m glad you liked them!

33. Lisa Vakay (Serra) February 7, 2013 at 9:02 pm #

Natalia! It’s Robert’s little sister! Haha thought it was so funny that I clicked on this and it was YOU! As beautiful as usual, hope you are doing well! <3

• Natalia February 8, 2013 at 5:42 am #

Hi!! That’s so funny, glad you clicked on it :)

34. Amy February 11, 2013 at 6:00 pm #

You have gorgeous hair! Is it naturally straight? Love all the different styles. I always get stuck in a rut pulling my bangs back in the same way everyday so thank you for the inspiration!

• Natalia February 12, 2013 at 2:27 am #

I am so glad you liked it! My hair is actually not naturally straight, but it’s not curly either. It’s like a weird in between frizzy curly thing. It’s thick & long and sometimes hard to deal with but I try!

35. Hope March 17, 2013 at 9:17 pm #

These are really cute!!!!

36. Brooke March 26, 2013 at 11:51 am #

This is great! By the way, you kind of look like a mix between between Debra Messing and Sarah Jessica Parker!

• Natalia March 26, 2013 at 3:27 pm #

Thank you! That’s actually a first! I have heard Brooke Shields, but not those two. Thanks!

37. Julie @White Lights on Wednesday March 28, 2013 at 11:02 am #

Love this collection.  I needed this so bad.  All I ever think to do with my bangs is a the mini pompadour.  I will be rockin’ the front french braid this weekend for sure.  Thanks so much for all the great ideas.  Pinning!

• Natalia March 28, 2013 at 1:42 pm #

Glad you liked them, thank you!

38. rachel April 4, 2013 at 12:36 pm #

you are so pretty! thanks for the hair tips!

• Natalia April 4, 2013 at 9:57 pm #

Thank you so much! Gad you liked the tips!

39. Em April 8, 2013 at 10:26 pm #

Can you post a video on your front french braid please??? I know how to french braid but can’t seem to get it to look like yours!

• Natalia April 10, 2013 at 11:47 am #

I will most certainly let you know if I do! I just French braid and then push it forward a bit to puff it up and pin with bobby pins. Hope that helps a little!

40. Shandra Grace April 18, 2013 at 7:33 pm #

Thank you so much for sharing these ideas! Pinned it as well. :) Love your hair color to!

• Natalia April 19, 2013 at 4:56 am #

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

41. Fringe Benefits April 23, 2013 at 8:04 am #

Thanks Natalia for so many different way of wearing bangs. I really like the front french braid. x

• Natalia April 26, 2013 at 2:19 pm #

I am glad you liked them, thank you!

42. Anoymous April 25, 2013 at 7:08 am #

What an awesome blog! You’re so pretty!

• Natalia April 26, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

You’re too sweet, thanks!

43. anna wigfield April 27, 2013 at 6:38 am #

hey i loved the braded crown and the french braid it back they where s fun and so easy!!! ( :

• Natalia April 27, 2013 at 12:53 pm #

THey sure are! Glad you liked them & thanks for leaving a comment!

44. Holly May 8, 2013 at 3:35 am #

Thanks this helped me get ready in the car!!!!! Your really pretty to!

• Natalia May 8, 2013 at 4:11 pm #

Oh I love it! Glad it worked for you!

45. Ilmi May 10, 2013 at 8:01 am #

Awsome !!!
    my hair length is shoulder level……
    i hv the same hair lyk u….
    cn u tell me sm which matches my length

46. Kmae June 6, 2013 at 10:14 pm #

She is so Gorgeous :)

• Natalia June 7, 2013 at 11:26 am #

Thank you, I appreciate it!

47. Katarina June 8, 2013 at 12:23 pm #

OMG your hair is amazing… you are so cute with all of them :)

• Natalia June 10, 2013 at 6:13 am #

Thank you, you’re so sweet! I appreciate it!

48. Kate July 3, 2013 at 5:38 pm #

Love this!! Great suggestions – they are all cute!

• Natalia July 3, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

Thanks, glad you like them!

49. Phinithi July 13, 2013 at 12:54 pm #

Hi Natalia

I’m from S. Africa and was going thru coupla websites looking specifically for different ways Caucasian girls year their fringes for my debut novel. So, you can only imagine my reaction when I read your bio and discovered that you’re in an interracial relationship.

I’m a township-schooled black guy just learning the ropes of writing – I may have done some serious damage to the last of my braincells tryna describe a ‘sideswept fringe’ that reaches just above the eyebrows – so my knowledge has lotta grey areas. But, seeing the photo of you too lovebirds really motivated me to press on.

Basically, the storyline’s underlying theme is social cohesion more than anything. It’s not so much about being a purveyor of meltingpot wave (though, thankfully, it’s beautiful to live in such generation) but reaching out and touching lives of fellow citizens of the world. I thought it would be kinda cool to have interracial couple (in a novel) for façade, so the first impression will inevitably be “crap, not another story on race” only to see them somewhat fade in the background as the story weaves into something bigger than race and time. I don’t what I’ve just said but hope to achieve even an abstract take from that blurb-esque hogwash.

Thanks for lending some steroids to my muse.

PS: is your man on twitter so to follow. I hope I don’t come across creepy.

• Natalia July 13, 2013 at 1:18 pm #

Thanks for your comment. My husband isn’t on twitter, he’s a pretty private guy & prefers to stay out of the spotlight most of the time. Good luck with your project!

50. Angel July 17, 2013 at 12:19 pm #

I LOVE this – I, apparently, never knew the correct way to use a bobby pin – this was extremely helpful! Thank you so very much! With three daughters of my own you’re tutorials will be used repeatedly! Please keep them coming… :)

• Natalia July 19, 2013 at 7:44 am #

So glad you liked it & it was useful! Thanks for your comment!

51. gigi July 19, 2013 at 7:48 am #

This was very helpful. Thank you!

52. JjMm July 24, 2013 at 6:56 am #

Just started growing out my bangs so I am going to be using a lot of these. You’re a super cute lady, thanks!

• Natalia July 24, 2013 at 8:43 pm #

So glad you like them, thanks!

53. Jen August 6, 2013 at 9:34 pm #

Loved this. Have had it pinned for some time.. Thanks for your wonderful posts!!! By chance, you don’t happen to know the hair color you are rockin’ so well? LOVE it!!

• Natalia August 14, 2013 at 7:04 pm #

You know what, I do it myself and am due for a touch up. I don’t have the exact colors in front of me, but I use the darkest red I can find & mix it with the deepest darkest brown. It usually turns out pretty good!

54. Shannon August 16, 2013 at 12:52 pm #

Sometimes I have problems with my bangs, I like them out of the way, but when I try to do the simple tricks (can’t do braids), I look like a little girl. Any advice?

• Natalia August 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

Hmm that’s a tough one. Maybe try teasing your hair for some more volume or adding a cat eye for makeup so you look older? Hope this helps!

55. Devi aka DearFashionista August 18, 2013 at 10:06 am #

I love this hair tutorial!! Awesome!!

Devi

• Natalia August 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm #

Glad you like it, Devi! Thanks!

56. Ana Malferrari September 22, 2013 at 7:45 pm #

Hello Natalia! if you could, can you please send me a proper tutorial on how to do te side french braid? because i have been trying to that hairstyle but im hopeless! please send it to me on my email address: cheeska11@hotmail.com

- Cheers!
    {Ana Malferrari}

57. Rachael September 23, 2013 at 6:05 pm #

I can’t for the life of me figure out the knot one? any good video tutorials on how to do it? :) (sorry if someone else already asked this, i didn’t have enough time to read all of the responses)

• Natalia September 24, 2013 at 7:35 am #

Hi! No problem! I did a video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YkCpDkgLK0 and you can find the knots at 4:18. Basically take two strands of hair, tie them in a knot, then add a piece of hair to each section and tie another knot. Continue until you want and then pin. Hope that helps!!

58. Kim September 27, 2013 at 12:28 pm #

Just wanted to say thanks for posting all of these ideas! And also that you look stunning!

• Natalia September 29, 2013 at 1:46 pm #

Aw, thank you!! I am glad you enjoyed them :)

59. cami November 7, 2013 at 9:31 pm #

I have been trying for 20 years to get my bangs to stay off my face–nothing has worked. I tried using the large brush, and lifting the bangs straight up, and curling them forward (as you were showing in the view with the widow’s peak) and it instantly solved my problem. I’ve wondered how to get the look you were showing in that picture…..but have never thought to roll the hair forward and viola! It did the trick after all these years. I would have thought to get bangs off your face you’d roll the brush any direction but forward! What a surprise! Thanks for sharing that. I agree with many of the other comments that you are a beautiful lady.

• Natalia November 8, 2013 at 3:39 am #

Thank you Cami! I am glad you found this helpful! I think we all get sick of hair in our face from time to time. I know I do!

60. Divya December 7, 2013 at 9:48 am #

Loved it… I am gonna try them :)

Thanks a ton
    Cheers !!!

Divya

• Natalia December 9, 2013 at 12:52 pm #

Of course, glad you liked them!

61. ahseng December 16, 2013 at 5:35 am #

awesome styles! :D how wonderful it is that we can do so many things with as little as bangs :) i’m a guy who’s currently growing out my hair and my hair’s now a little bit above shoulder one-length bob hair. so i’m also having a bit trouble with my bangs. any suggestions of which bangs styles that are suitable for guys?

• Natalia December 30, 2013 at 11:57 am #

Gosh, you know what, I’ve never thought of it! I guess you could do a braid or maybe small ponytails. Sorry I can’t be more help, I’d have to think about that some more! Good luck!

62. Mia March 7, 2014 at 11:47 am #

I love love love your hair. So cal girl here impatiently growing hair out

• Natalia March 9, 2014 at 5:58 am #

Thank you! Totally understand impatiently growing it out. When I want mine long, I want it long NOW! :)

• AllyLove April 1, 2014 at 1:03 pm #

You look so beautiful especially with such hair.

• AllyLove April 1, 2014 at 1:04 pm #

As Mia of course above says.

• Natalia April 1, 2014 at 1:53 pm #

Thank you, you’re sweet! :)

63. Jaana May 10, 2014 at 5:27 pm #

Your ideas are a lifesaver!! You are amazing…Thank-you!

• Natalia May 12, 2014 at 8:34 am #

Glad you liked them, thank you!!

• Natalia May 17, 2014 at 12:32 pm #

So glad you like them, thank you!

1. weekend link inspiration | Everyday Beautiful - October 19, 2012

[...] 13 ways to wear your bangs by Ma Nouvella Mode [...]

2. Different Ways to Wear Your Bangs | Totally Love It - November 5, 2012

[...] my bangs are on the way! I smile when I stumbled with this different ways to wear your bangs from Ma Nouvelle Mode. This girl is on the right pad teaching us on how to look fab without being annoyed by our bangs. [...]

3. Welcome to the OCG » Peace, Love, & Pinning: 13 ways to pin back your bangs!! - November 8, 2012

[...] photo credit  [...]

4. 13 Different ways to wear your bangs « Renewed Style - December 4, 2012

[...] are 13 cool ways to style your bangs. READ MORE Posted in [...]

5. Copy Cat Closet ~ Boot Cuffs | Ma Nouvelle Mode - December 5, 2012

[...] the hair, I challenged you to try a different style with your bangs.  I recently did a post on 14 ways to wear your bangs, my challenge was to try one of those.  Can’t wait to see what you come up [...]

6. 10 Creative Ways to Wear a Ponytail | Ma Nouvelle Mode - December 5, 2012

[...] Ways to Wear a Ponytail Oct 22 2012 27 Comments So it seems like everyone liked the ‘13 ways to wear your bangs‘ post I did a week or so ago, I thought I might stay along those lines! So today I have 10 [...]

7. Ways to Wear your Bangs ~ Video Edition | Ma Nouvelle Mode - December 18, 2012

[...] a little bit back, my post 13 Ways to Wear Your Bangs got some mad love on Pinterest and subsequently here on the blog. I had a few people say that they [...]

8. The Simple Back Twist Tutorial | Long Hair Styles How To - December 24, 2012

[...] How To : This is a simple look, but very classy and gets your hair out of your face. Just take the front section and twist back to the side. Secure with bobby pins and you’re done! source [...]

9. Hanging Front Braid Hairstyle | Hair and Beauty Tutorials - December 29, 2012

[...] source [...]

10. Daily inspiration #009 - February 8, 2013

[...] 13 Different ways to wear your bangs via manouvellemode.com [...]

11. 13 Ways to Pin Back Your Bangs | maureennabbzo761 - May 6, 2013

[...] manouvellemode.com via Adriana on [...]

12. 13 Different ways to wear your bangs - Renewed Style - June 8, 2013

[...] Here are 13 cool ways to style your bangs. This guide has helpful photos to demonstrate the perfect way to get the new look that you have been looking for. Read More [...]

13. Back to Basics Hair Tips: How to Use Bobby Pins | Ma Nouvelle Mode - June 20, 2013

[...] already got this down, no worries! I included a couple simple hairstyles in the video. Including the braided bangs that is so popular on [...]

14. Thirteen ways to pin back your hair | conceptiondalman - June 20, 2013

[...] manouvellemode.com via Marisa on [...]

15. Back to Basics: The Hair Tease | Ma Nouvelle Mode - July 1, 2013

[...] with showing you my bobby pin technique. I also showed you a few styles in the video including the braided bouffant. The idea of this is to show you all the basics and once you combine them all you should be able to [...]

16. 13 Ways to Pin Back Your Bangs | lizethschlesinger - August 5, 2013

[...] manouvellemode.com by way of Adriana on [...]

17. Friday Favorites — Sweets n Sweat - August 30, 2013

[...] Ma Noevelle Mode: 13 Different Ways to Wear your Bangs-I desperately needed this. My bangs are at an awkward stage, they’re annoying, and they don’t listen to me. [...]

18. Different Ways To Wear Your Bangs - Renewed Style - November 5, 2013

[…] Read More […]

19. 50+ Hair Tutorials - Hairspray and Highheels - November 10, 2013

[…] Tutorial MEDIUM/LONG 10 Minute Hair Styles    //    Quick & Simple Updo    //    13 Different Ways To Wear Your Bangs The Top Knot & Messy Bun Guide    //    10 Creative Ways To Wear A Ponytail    //   […]

20. adornideas.com 14 ways to pin back your hair | adornideas.com - January 2, 2014

[…] Source […]

21. How to Fishtail Your Bangs | Popular Question & Answer - January 16, 2014

[…] French braided bangs to a fishtail braid…my work on Katie by … 13 Different ways to wear your bangs – Ma Nouvelle Mode […]

22. Braids Braids Braids! - Petit Elefant - January 27, 2014

[…] the time. Braiding your bangs to the side is a super cute way to get them out of your face. I have 13 other ways to wear your bangs here if you want to check it […]

23. Thirteen ways to pin back your hair. - beautyideaz | beautyideaz - January 29, 2014

[…] Source […]