Yep. I wore that. Real Talk

Okay.  Real talk today, ladies.  My husband is still in France.  For over a month now.  I try not to complain, and I know my situation isn’t as hard as some, but man… I’m tired!  I started working doing wedding hair and makeup with Bliss Makeup Artistry.  I spend my week days trying to tire out my very active boys.  Meanwhile all it seems to do is tire myself out.

Single moms deserve awards.  Every day of their lives.

I woke up at 8:30 this morning.  I can’t even tell you the last time that happened.  But it was all for not because Eli got sick and threw up in In ‘n Out.  We got home and he threw up again.  Lovely.  I’m not sure I even washed my face today.  In fact, Tae may or may not have asked me why I had a ‘boo boo’ on my forehead which turned out to be a zit I tried to pop the other day. Thanks for pointing that out, dude.

Target leggings, husband’s sweater, and Payless shoes.  Yep, that sums it up.

I only got to the gym twice last week because after the second time I was so sore, it was all I could do to just stand up!  Now that I’m over the soreness, I am trying to muster up the energy.  Can I get an amen?  No?  Just me then… huh?

Sometimes, Mondays just need to be ignored…

Here’s to a happy, smooth rest of the week.

Happy Tuesday!

U8ZHERF3HBT3

20 Responses to Yep. I wore that. Real Talk

1. Kacie's Kloset June 26, 2012 at 11:10 am #

I hope your hubby is able to come home soon! It’s always nice to be able to snuggle up in your mans clothes when your missing him. And you still look cute 🙂

• Natalia June 26, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

oh man, can’t wait!!

2. Althea June 26, 2012 at 11:22 am #

And you still look adorable! 🙂 I really enjoy your blog and I love your style ideas. I tried the braid tutorial the other day and I really liked it!

• Natalia June 26, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

So glad you liked it! Thank you so much!

3. Kassi June 26, 2012 at 2:43 pm #

Yet, even with all of that, you still maintain your unassuming poise and grace and beauty. It is super rough when the man is gone. Keep your chin up! Things will get better!

• Natalia June 26, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

You’re really too sweet, thanks! That comment made my day!

4. MiMi June 26, 2012 at 2:48 pm #

I want a close up of the zit.

• Natalia June 26, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

HA HA whatever dude. Not happening. 🙂

5. Jenn@myfabulesslife June 26, 2012 at 2:51 pm #

I love this!  Hilarious and true.  And if I could pull off leggings and a big sweater like that, I may just never wear anything else 😀

• Natalia June 26, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

If it weren’t so hot here, I would be wearing the same thing, it was so comfy!! And it just might be a go-to winter outfit… hehe!

6. shirley@motivatedmommyoftwo June 26, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

I love it that you keep it real, I must say you still look very presentable I wish I looked like that on the days when I am tired :).

7. Gina_AcuteDesigns June 26, 2012 at 4:25 pm #

Well…you still look super cute!

8. Kelly June 26, 2012 at 7:26 pm #

Hahaha!!!  I LOVE your candor!!  This is why we would totally be RL friends!  Haha!  My FIL has a knack for pointing out things like Tae!  Hahaha!!!  Nice!!
    PS:  You still look adorable!!  How is that?  You go girl!

9. Aime June 26, 2012 at 9:32 pm #

Thank you for being honest!  I love how on top of style and beauty you are but I’ll be honest, sometimes through the computer screen, it seems like you are super woman.  It is nice to know that we all have our “mondays” – whatever day of the week they happen on!  Hope your boys get well and that you find that super woman strength to get to the gym. =P

• Natalia June 27, 2012 at 2:56 pm #

Thank you so much for your encouragement! I appreciate it. And yes, I think sometimes, especially through blogs, people tend to look like they have it all together. Well, I most certainly don’t, so I wouldn’t want to be misleading!! Thanks for your comment!

10. Katie June 26, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

So glad to know I’m not the only one that can’t keep it together all the time! I’ll be praying that Lavar comes home soon – I can’t imagine how tired you are from just the kid part let alone working!! Hang in there! P.S. I think you look AMAZING for a “lazy” day 🙂

11. Jeanne Marie June 27, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

I like the casual look.  I work from home and that outfit is something i would wear.
    Jeanne Marie Eng

12. Kelley June 28, 2012 at 7:23 pm #

Haha.  My daughter points out my zits too.  Dang kids!  Just wait til they are teenagers.  haha!  (Mom of the year.. clearly!)

Love the outfit.. it seems comfy 🙂

1. The Maxi Dress & the 3rd Trimester | Ma Nouvelle Mode - June 27, 2012

[…] post of the week. She writes back “sure, I will come up with something” and today I see her ADORABLE post about what she wore on a really crummy day and it is by far one of my favorite posts! She looks […]

2. Beat the Heat: The Top Knot | Ma Nouvelle Mode - June 29, 2012

[…]  And I’m okay with that.  (thanks Christie!!)  Thank you for all your sweet comments on my post on Tuesday, you are all so sweet!  We just love the blogging […]