Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial

I was organizing my pictures the other day and came across this tutorial for pink smokey eyes that I hadn’t posted!  So I edited the pictures and threw together a collage to help explain how to to get this awesome look and voila, a tutorial was born!  The only bummer is that I don’t have any pictures of me wearing the look, except for the next one which is a close up.  I would totally recreate it to get pictures…. except last time I was in the States I left all my shadows & brushes there.  All of it.  So I have been lasting on very minimal makeup for the last month or so!  I know I’ll have some fun when I get it all back!

Here is the look – pink smokey eyes:

I put together the following collage to help you see how it is done.  Sometimes pictures help better than video, right?  I hope it is understandable for you and that you can do this look on yourself!  Enjoy!

We are linking up to our linky parties here.  Any other makeup tutorials you would like to see?  Leave it in the comments or contact us!  We always love hearing from you!

**We have an awesome giveaway going on right now!  Beautiful, original artwork by Rachelle Ball Creative – go check it out!**

Natalia

Natalia

Owner & Author
Natalia is a mom to two crazy boys and wife to one handsome dude. She lives in France part of the year where her husband plays professional basketball, but she hails from Southern California. The hubs was born & raised in Nassau, Bahamas, which makes them an intercultural, interracial family traveling the globe together since 2007. She loves to cook (but mostly eat), hang with her fam, be adventurous, & find ways to stay girlie in a house full of men. On her site you can find loads of hair tutorials, makeup ideas, & fashion tips for the everyday woman. She believes that beauty and fashion don't have to be intimidating and that every woman should learn to embrace her own beauty.
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia

Latest posts by Natalia (see all)

, , ,

26 Responses to Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial

1. MiMi April 20, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

Gorgeous!

2. Gina @ Oaxacaborn April 20, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

Oooh, this one is so gorgeous. I love it. I have such a hard time wearing dark grey/smoky eyeshadows though, ’cause I feel like it makes my under eye circles stand out. But YOU, lady, look killer! (Ahh, what a bummer that you forgot stuff in the States! It’s epidemic — one of my friends just left her makeup in the little blue tubs when she went through TSA security today!)

3. Kelley April 20, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Love this!  Im gunna have to give it a try :)

4. Lauren@ Inside My Present April 21, 2012 at 2:48 am #

What a beautiful blog! Thanks for stopping by my site- I’m your newest follower! Have a good weekend!

• Natalia April 21, 2012 at 5:20 am #

Thank you so much! Just had fun reading through your site! Glad to have you here!

5. Kristin B April 22, 2012 at 7:48 pm #

So beautiful! Thanks for this : )

6. Shantalle April 24, 2012 at 5:56 am #

Beautiful, will have to try!

• Natalia April 24, 2012 at 5:59 am #

So glad you like it! It’s easy and fun. Thanks for stopping by!

7. shirley@motivatedmommyoftwo April 25, 2012 at 1:09 am #

I love this tutorial do think this color would work for taking family pictures at the beach? or it will be too dark? I am getting ready to take family pictures at the beach and I am looking for a good look so that I can do my make up and come out looking good. Do you have any suggestions.

I am a new follower found you through SITS Girls and A bowl full of lemons

8. Ashleigh @ Live Gorgeously April 25, 2012 at 11:12 pm #

I came over from the HOH party! What a fabulous tutorial! Just awesome. Thank you so much!

• Natalia April 26, 2012 at 1:12 am #

You’re welcome, I am so glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

9. Posted by My Smokey Eyes Makeup.com April 26, 2012 at 12:09 am #

I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web site!

10. Jelli April 26, 2012 at 3:01 am #

Looks fab! I just need to go buy the right shadow shades now. Thanks for sharing. So glad you came across this tutorial

• Natalia April 26, 2012 at 3:35 am #

I am so glad you like it! If you check out the e.l.f. line at Target, super cheap and I used a few of their products for this tutorial.

11. Desiree April 26, 2012 at 9:07 am #

I have to try this!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

• Natalia April 26, 2012 at 11:25 am #

I am glad you liked it!! It is fun and easy, the smokey eye for the non-professionals!

12. Julie April 26, 2012 at 11:21 am #

So pretty!  I have my 25 year HS reunion coming up!  Do you think a 42 yr. old redhead could pull it off?

~Julie

• Natalia April 26, 2012 at 11:27 am #

oh ya I bet you could do it! Maybe try a smokey eye with green, green looks fantastic with red hair! Same concept just change up the pink for some shades of green I a cream highlight color. Let me know if you try it and if you like it!

13. Julie April 26, 2012 at 11:23 am #

PS-I just shared it on my FB page! :)

• Natalia April 26, 2012 at 11:28 am #

Thank you, that’s awesome!! :)

14. Aimee - ItsOverflowing April 28, 2012 at 6:53 pm #

Totally Perfect!!! I’d love to have you share at my party…it JUST opened!!!

XO, Aimee

1. Heavy Winged Eye Liner | Ma Nouvelle Mode - April 26, 2012

[…] (typeof(addthis_share) == "undefined"){ addthis_share = [];}I mentioned in my pink smokey eye tutorial that I left all my makeup in California.  I was thinking I would need to have it sent but actually […]

2. Fab Friday: Smokey Eye Tutorial | April Layne Photography - May 3, 2013

[…]   […]

3. Easy Holiday Makeup Looks | Ma Nouvelle Mode - December 9, 2013

[…] for a super smokey eye here. Just know it was way back when so it’s not too great… Here’s the tutorial to the pink smokey eye you see above. If it looks intimidating, just remember the basics — […]

4. How To Makeup Smoky Eyelifesmax.com | lifesmax.com - June 25, 2014

[…] Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial Ma Nouvelle ModeMa Nouvelle Mode source […]

5. 25 Easy and Dramatic Smokey Eye Tutorials this Season | Outfit Trends | Outfit Trends - August 14, 2014

[…] via […]