Big Sexy Beach Curls

Have you seen the wave of big sexy curls hairstyles and tutorials that come around right around this time of year?  Well, I wanted to do my take on it.  Because you can never go wrong with big hair and well, I want to be sexy too.  Because my hair is so long, this style takes a bit longer for me.  And with three boys that complete my household, there isn’t a lot of understanding going around here when it takes too long to style your hair.  But nevertheless, I keep this in my hair style arsenal for times when they are playing the Wii or watching a movie.

I am working on a post that compiles all the different ways you can wear your hair without using heat (or very  little).  Because summer is coming and who wants to spend too much time in the bathroom.  With heat.  Not this lady.
But I digress, since I do not have that post yet and I do have a post on how to get those curls with using heat.  Which is still completely awesome because it looks like you put little-to-no effort at all into it.

May I present you, big beach waves tutorial.  Hope you enjoy!  If you have a hairstyle you would like done, leave it in the comments! I love to get new ideas!

All photos edited by www.itsalyx.com.  Check her out, she’s awesome.
Linking up to all our linky parties here.

, , ,

23 Responses to Big Sexy Beach Curls

1. Jamie April 19, 2012 at 11:20 am #

Do you dye your hair yourself? If so what color do you use. Its very pretty:)

• Natalia April 20, 2012 at 4:47 am #

I do dye my hair myself. I don’t know the color, I will have to let you know when I get back to the states!

2. Rachel April 19, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

I love your beach curls! Thank you for the tutorial!
    I also wanted to let you know that you won the Versatile Blogger award! Swing by my blog when you can to pick it up!

• Natalia April 21, 2012 at 5:36 am #

Thank you so much rachel! I wrote you an e-mail, you’re awesome, we appreciate it!! 🙂

3. Barbara April 20, 2012 at 10:48 am #

These are gorgeous! I wish my hair would hold curl.

• Natalia April 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm #

Try the no heat curls!! Mine stays all day when I do that!

• Barbara April 22, 2012 at 8:46 am #

I will have to do that, because I do love curls (:

4. Katie April 20, 2012 at 9:20 pm #

Love this! Did it this morning (2nd day hair) . . . it was so easy and soooo cute! Thanks!! 🙂

• Natalia April 21, 2012 at 5:20 am #

I am so glad you liked it Katie!

5. Michelle {the Momma Bird} April 22, 2012 at 7:03 am #

Love the look of your hair! I need to grow mine out some more to achieve this “look”. lol Hope you’re doing well! Haven’t talked to you in a while – how’s life?!

• Natalia April 22, 2012 at 10:54 am #

You can do it on your length hair, it would look great! I’m doing great, just wrote you an e-mail!

6. Vanessa April 24, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

Your hair looks gorgeous! Mine is finally long enough to work with so I will definitely be trying your version. I want to have sexy beach curls too! 🙂 Thanks for sharing this with us last weekend at Inspiration Friday~
    Vanessa

• Natalia April 25, 2012 at 12:14 am #

Oh for sure give it a try! It takes a bit more time, but it’s worth it!

7. Sophie April 24, 2012 at 6:17 pm #

oh man, i just stumbled on your blog and i must say, you have GORGEOUS hair! how do you get it so shiny? is it just God-given beauty or do you have some amazing hair secrets to share 🙂
    sophie
    princessrhyme.blogspot.com

• Natalia April 25, 2012 at 12:14 am #

Thank you! I don’t do anything special to my hair, and seriously it must be the photos because it’s not super shiny on it’s own! But thank you for the compliment!

8. six sisters April 24, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

Your hair looks beautiful!! We loved your tutorial! We are so happy to have you link up to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We hope you’ll be back!! -The Sisters

9. Katie @ Little Becky Homecky April 25, 2012 at 3:28 am #

Love this tutorial! My hair is getting to be finally long enough to do this and not look ridiculous so I am very excited to try it out!

• Natalia April 25, 2012 at 10:51 pm #

great! I hope you get to give it a try!

10. Kelley April 26, 2012 at 11:51 am #

Ohhh.. love!  Cant wait to see the no-heat/little- heat hair post!  Its gets HOT down here in South Texas.  🙂

• Kelley April 26, 2012 at 11:53 am #

Ps.. I shared this on my facebook page too!  🙂

1. Copy Cat Closet: Summer Night Out | Ma Nouvelle Mode - July 19, 2012

[…] did my hair using my big sexy waves tutorial, but I gave quite a few other options in the challenge e-mail for ideas on how to do your hair. […]

2. What I Wore: One Item Two Ways | Ma Nouvelle Mode - July 23, 2012

[…] a pretty brown-ish taupe color and I wanted something that would match.  I did my hair with my beach waves tutorial.  Yes, it was hot, but it was nice to have my hair […]

3. 8 Cool Hair Styles with Pictured Tutorials - October 24, 2012

[…]  Big Sexy Curls ~ Have you ever wondered how to get big sexy curls?  Natalia shows you how to achieve this look by […]