A Belated Valentines Day Post

Well,  I will be honest, we are still kind of in a fog after Charley’s surgery. It seems the more he heals the more miserable he is getting! So I am sitting here still in my pajamas watching Disney’s Enchanted (what can I say, my son likes musicals!) and writing this post.
Seems like and eternity ago that Joe and I enjoyed our Valentine’s dinner!
Do you remember voting on these?:

Well, the winning look was: Ensemble #3 with Hair and Makeup from #2. So that is what I wore on our Romantic night out!

We went to The Melting Pot, which is a fondu restaurant and it is REALLY yummy!

We didn’t get any full body shots because I forgot, and quite frankly I looked way better in this dress in the earlier photos I took. I had to stuff my pregnant body in this little size 4 and my ta-ta’s were screaming to be let out!

See what I mean!? I was risking total humiliation every time I moved my arm….Joe didn’t seem to mind.

I am looking at these pictures and I am jealous of myself! This food was so delicious!
So let this post be proof that I followed through with my Valentine’s day “get out of my funk” challenge! And I thank you for participating in it!

Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

8 Responses to A Belated Valentines Day Post

1. Jamie February 19, 2012 at 7:31 pm #

Too cute! I've always wanted to experience the melting pot through dinner, etc.

I've gone for birthdays and just had the dessert fondues =) soo good indeed!

2. GingerPeachT February 19, 2012 at 8:10 pm #

yay!! I so approve of your outfit even if it seems like you were busting out a bit 🙂
    I will be praying for your little guy hope he heals faster!

3. MiMi February 19, 2012 at 8:30 pm #

Holy moly…it does look like your poor ta ta's wanted out! LOL!
    You are adorable.

4. Alyx February 19, 2012 at 10:46 pm #

Christie, you are so freaking cute! I love it, even if your poor tatas wanted out. At least you have tatas? hahaha because I'm starting to sound like a creep… I'm just going to end this comment now.

5. ilene @ muchloveilly February 20, 2012 at 12:13 am #

aw how fun! and i love the melting pot – it's so yummy and brings me back sweet memories. it's the first date that my fiance ever took me on. 🙂

6. Erin February 20, 2012 at 3:05 am #

you guys are so cute! 🙂

7. ♥ CheChe February 20, 2012 at 11:27 am #

you are too darn adorable. Your ta-tas screaming to be set free! ha ha Mine do that all the time even if I'm wearing a turtle neck.. I don't know how to tame this blessing. I love the comment about your hubby seeming alright about the whole situation.

Glad you enjoyed time with your man and got to get out of your funk :).

blessings!

♥CheChe

8. dreaming en francais February 21, 2012 at 7:14 am #

Beautiful outfit! Looks like the perfect date xo