High Poofy Bun ~ Hair Tutorial

Hi everyone!!

Happy Wednesday!  I am actually a bit under the weather and all I want to do is lay in bed and watch all the Twilight movies.  What?  Don’t judge.  The movie is out next week and I want to be certain I am up to speed.  Important stuff here.  {I am dragging my husband to Lyon to see it opening night in English 2 DAYS before it opens in America! yesssss!!}

As you might have guessed by now, I am somehow on a personal mission to stop wearing my hair in a boring ponytail or messy bun, although they do both come in handy at times. {you should see me today…}  I want to be creative with my hair.  This tutorial is a high bun with a poof that looks fantastic worn with a headband!  Your hair’s still up, but not boring!  I did this video before moving to France and it was on Gina’s blog over at Acute Designs.  I thought I would also share it with you.  Hope you like it!

I know the picture doesn’t match the tutorial hair, but it is the same hairstyle just with two headbands.  Oh the options!!

If you are interested in more hair tutorials, you can dig through my hair archives here, I have a lot of fun with it and have quite a bit more coming!  You can also always check out my YouTube channel which has all my videos. {including our House Hunter’s International ‘audition’ tape…}
Hope you are having a great day! A demain! (until tomorrow in French)

, , ,

15 Responses to High Poofy Bun ~ Hair Tutorial

1. jessica dukes November 9, 2011 at 12:43 pm #

i love this. my friend did a messy bun the other day and a fishtail at the bangs and pulled it back…so so cute. and i KNOW…i need to start my plan of action for the movies as well…my husband pretends he HATES them but has mreminded me more than once that the last movie comes out next week AND its split into two parts…who's the bigger fan here… 🙂

2. Vanilla - Notes from my closet November 9, 2011 at 1:37 pm #

Love this! my hair is too short for this but I did buy a clip in bun which I love! makes me feel so glam 🙂

Love, Vanilla

3. Mandy@OrangeAutumn November 9, 2011 at 3:18 pm #

So cute!! I love this look, perfect for a day of shopping 😉

4. GingerPeachT November 9, 2011 at 3:38 pm #

I'm so jealous you get to see the movie sooner!!
    My hubby hates the movie, but I'm making him come so I don't go alone lol
    Feel better! I've been yucky too lately.

5. ilene @ muchloveilly November 9, 2011 at 3:47 pm #

i just watched Twilight last week (with my fiance – he's so good to me!) and totally want to re-watch the other two for the millionth time. i cannot wait for the 18th!

p.s. you are so cute – love the bun!

6. Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com November 9, 2011 at 4:43 pm #

going to try this today! you have the best tutorials!

7. Rolled Up Pretty November 9, 2011 at 5:18 pm #

Yay, thanks for sharing! I can always use ideas for my hair! YOU are so beautiful!

8. Hannah @ The New Black November 9, 2011 at 5:24 pm #

I can't believe you'll be able to see the movie before the rest of us…lucky you! I've never got my guy to sit through one of those movies. Good thing I've got some vamp lovin' girlfriends who will go with me…more than once. ☺

9. trininista November 9, 2011 at 8:16 pm #

I almost stopped at “Twilight” movies. lol. As always, the hair looks great.

10. Sweet (and Sour) Lou Lou November 9, 2011 at 10:24 pm #

Trying this tomorrow!

xoxo
    Amanda

11. Christina Clarke November 10, 2011 at 1:12 am #

I love it!!! thanks for the tutorial you made it look so easy I will have to try it I'm sure it will take a few tries to get it to look good. Thanks for sharing.

12. MiMi November 10, 2011 at 2:02 am #

I LOVE it!

13. Veronica Popoiacu November 10, 2011 at 9:05 pm #

great tips dear ! love it !

14. Sandy a la Mode November 14, 2011 at 12:11 am #

this is awesome! i need some new ways of doing my hair!

15. Jennifer November 16, 2011 at 6:47 am #

Love this too! And that headband is awesome!! I appreciate your support of Show & Share girl!!