What I’m Wearing Wednesday & 30×30 Update

I have been doing my 30×30, I promise!  I just cannot manage to get a picture of every outfit I am wearing!  I have a whole new respect for people who post outfits every day.  Like Ramsey who is guest posting this Friday!  (great plug, huh!)  But here is a little update.

*WARNING*  These are mom outfits.  Not too super cute, but they’re not pajamas and that is a bonus for me.  Just thought I would put that out there.

I am not how I feel about this outfit.  I don’t like the turtle neck.  But comfy and practical.

I love love love this shirt.  It is so comfy.  And I like it because it is long and I can stil wear these jeans with it even though they have a hole in the butt.  Ssshhh don’t tell!  They are one of my favorites, I just can’t let them go yet!  And threw the husband in there.  He was too lazy to get up, so this is all I got in lieu of pics.  That church in the background is from the 1800’s though. Kinda cool.

These are from my balcony window.  We didn’t quite make it outside for the pics.  But they’ll do.  Once again, not the cutest, but not pajamas.  So we’re good.  Baby steps, baby steps.

This one is a little better.  I little cuter.  When my parents came to visit a few weeks ago, my mom had bought new jeggings and left them here for me to wear until I get back.  Then I have to return these little babies, but until then I am livin’ it up in my jeggings!  I can only wear them with things that cover my butt though.  I am not that brave yet.  I’ll let you know when I man up and do it.

It is a fabulous day today.  These were actually just taken this morning.  I took the boys to the park, same as the #6 pics, and while they played a bit I used the 10 second delay on my point and shoot.  Baby exscaping in one of the pics.  Whoops!  It’s fenced it, he won’t get far.  But it worked!  I might not have to rely on my 4-year-old anymore!

So there you have it!  I am trying to catch up on this 30×30 thing.  So sorry for the picture overload.  I mentioned above, I have some guest posters this weekend!!  Ramsey from Love, Ramsey will be here Friday and Jennifer from Vintage Gwen willl be here Saturday!  Thanks ladies for covering while I am in good ol’ Paris!

And I linked this post up to:

Momma Go Round
and
the pleated poppy blog

and

18 Responses to What I’m Wearing Wednesday & 30×30 Update

1. Amber March 30, 2011 at 10:31 am #

Looking good lovely and I love your hair with the plated front, very on trend. Have a great week. ax

2. No Model Lady March 30, 2011 at 11:22 am #

Yes, sadly tutus don't work every day for us moms:) Love the second look and it seems you loved it too because you look radiant in it!

3. Ashley @ Life Is Beautiful March 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm #

I'm loving the outfits! I have to say that number 7 is my fave! I think it looks fantastic on you!!

-Many Smiles!

4. Kel March 30, 2011 at 1:12 pm #

Very cute! Love your outfits! great colors! Happy Wednesday!

5. MELANIE March 30, 2011 at 1:19 pm #

Those are some pretty hot looking mom outfits…hot mama! lol I love the park look with the long cardigan…so pretty and looks super comfortable. We have similar style…but why does that surprise me after our conversations. lol

Have a beautiful day!

6. MeLi March 30, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

Hi Natalia!, you look gorgeous in all the outfits! ^_^ they all look chic and comfy enough to do anything. My fav are the first and second they're TRES CHIC! *_^

7. MiMi March 30, 2011 at 4:21 pm #

Wait. Did that go through?

8. MiMi March 30, 2011 at 4:22 pm #

Crap. It didn't. I just said I really like the blue sweater in the last picture. 🙂

9. Morgan March 30, 2011 at 5:09 pm #

Adorable outfits! Whenever I feel like I'm dressed like a mom I always call it my “mom uniform.” Your mom uniforms are so cute! 🙂

I did the 30×30 too and it was a small miracle that I actually posted all of my outfits. I didn't do all of them in a row. I took a few days off, then just posted the outfit the next day.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Love yours!

10. Carol@TheDesignPages March 30, 2011 at 7:08 pm #

Your mom clothes are perfect. We can't be glamorous every day right? You look great in all the photos!

11. Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry March 30, 2011 at 7:23 pm #

I love all of your bold necklace and earring accessorizing! You look great.

link up?! – jewelscapes.blogspot.com

12. Monica March 31, 2011 at 12:23 am #

Thank you for the nice comment you left over at my blog!! I wish I designed my blog myself. It's a template I found online. Designing my own blog is online my list of want to but probably won't ever happen list. 🙂

13. Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! March 31, 2011 at 12:59 am #

I love the second look…it does look super comfy!

14. Nicole March 31, 2011 at 1:14 am #

Great outfits! I really like #1 and I would totally wear that and may have all the pieces 🙂

Ramsey is awesome!

15. Jennifer March 31, 2011 at 7:07 am #

I am sorry but all of your outfits seem stylish to me!! You're doing a great job! I understand about them not being sweats…but you are beautiful!!! And have an awesome figure!!
    Just sayin….

16. Tiff @ Making The World Cuter April 1, 2011 at 3:52 am #

I really like the turtleneck…and the rest of them! I am super jealous of your trip! I would love for you to come link up this post & join the party at my blog at http://makingtheworldcuter.com
    Have a great weekend!
    -Tiff

17. Michaela April 1, 2011 at 4:07 am #

How awesome! You look adorable!

18. Autumn May 23, 2011 at 9:55 pm #

Oh, I love seeing your outfits! I never heard of the 30×30 thing so now I am curious. I am right there with you, if I'm not in pjs I'm doing good!