First Outfit Post!

I decided to go for it!  I just did it.  Feeling silly and I, I just did it!  So here is my first outfit post, hopefully one of many.  Pictures courtesy of my three-year-old.  That is why I am ducking in most, he is tall, but not that tall!

Tae, you have to get me in the picture!

“Okay, mommy, now my turn.”

Aaaand, we’re out.

Leggings – Target, Shirt w/ belt -7 euros, long sleeve shirt – Gap, gift, shoes – Payless.

Oh and the boys lost their game last night.  TOTAL BUMMER.  It was soooooo close and the refs sucked.  And I could only yell at them in English, which isn’t nearly as effective.  Stinkin’ refs.  ugh.

Hope all is well, Happy Saturday!

8 Responses to First Outfit Post!

1. Erin Willett February 26, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

Cute outfit! Great photos 🙂

visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

2. Ashley February 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

SUPER cute!! I love that you are ducking in them:) That is a great outfit!! I've always wondered how these ladies have someone to take pics of them all the time? haha

3. Diana, Songs and Fairy Tales February 26, 2011 at 6:34 pm #

Your son is soo cute! And he did a great job with the pictures 🙂
    I love that comfy outfit on you! Guess leggings are perfect for the weeked…well I wear a pair quite often 🙂

4. Fashion Meets Food February 27, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Fabulous outfit! Very cute. You have a wonderful blog. I am your newest follower.

xo

5. VildesVerden March 1, 2011 at 9:55 am #

I think your boy did a great job, and you look great! Wishes of a wonderful week from Norway!

6. Teresa Rose McClain April 12, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

I love Photography by Tae! Super cute. 🙂

7. Hannah S. April 21, 2011 at 11:23 pm #

aww! Love the belt!

1. Copy Cat Closet – Mixing Patterns & Colors | Ma Nouvelle Mode - January 16, 2013

[…] Now I guess to any child of a blogger taking pictures to document almost every aspect of life is not that abnormal. Tae has taken quite a few of my outfit posts. He was my very first photographer! […]