First Outfit Post!

I decided to go for it!  I just did it.  Feeling silly and I, I just did it!  So here is my first outfit post, hopefully one of many.  Pictures courtesy of my three-year-old.  That is why I am ducking in most, he is tall, but not that tall!

Tae, you have to get me in the picture!

“Okay, mommy, now my turn.”

Aaaand, we’re out.

Leggings – Target, Shirt w/ belt -7 euros, long sleeve shirt – Gap, gift, shoes – Payless.

Oh and the boys lost their game last night.  TOTAL BUMMER.  It was soooooo close and the refs sucked.  And I could only yell at them in English, which isn’t nearly as effective.  Stinkin’ refs.  ugh.

Hope all is well, Happy Saturday!

Natalia

Natalia

Owner & Author
Natalia is a mom to two crazy boys and wife to one handsome dude. She lives in France part of the year where her husband plays professional basketball, but she hails from Southern California. The hubs was born & raised in Nassau, Bahamas, which makes them an intercultural, interracial family traveling the globe together since 2007. She loves to cook (but mostly eat), hang with her fam, be adventurous, & find ways to stay girlie in a house full of men. On her site you can find loads of hair tutorials, makeup ideas, & fashion tips for the everyday woman. She believes that beauty and fashion don't have to be intimidating and that every woman should learn to embrace her own beauty.
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia

Latest posts by Natalia (see all)

8 Responses to First Outfit Post!

1. Erin Willett February 26, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

Cute outfit! Great photos :)

visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

2. Ashley February 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

SUPER cute!! I love that you are ducking in them:) That is a great outfit!! I've always wondered how these ladies have someone to take pics of them all the time? haha

3. Diana, Songs and Fairy Tales February 26, 2011 at 6:34 pm #

Your son is soo cute! And he did a great job with the pictures :)
    I love that comfy outfit on you! Guess leggings are perfect for the weeked…well I wear a pair quite often :)

4. Fashion Meets Food February 27, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Fabulous outfit! Very cute. You have a wonderful blog. I am your newest follower.

xo

5. VildesVerden March 1, 2011 at 9:55 am #

I think your boy did a great job, and you look great! Wishes of a wonderful week from Norway!

6. Teresa Rose McClain April 12, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

I love Photography by Tae! Super cute. :)

7. Hannah S. April 21, 2011 at 11:23 pm #

aww! Love the belt!

1. Copy Cat Closet – Mixing Patterns & Colors | Ma Nouvelle Mode - January 16, 2013

[…] Now I guess to any child of a blogger taking pictures to document almost every aspect of life is not that abnormal. Tae has taken quite a few of my outfit posts. He was my very first photographer! […]