This post & my collections were created in collaboration with eBay.
With our most recent move and our beautiful little home we have this year, I have been a lot more into house things than I used to be. I love having people over and entertaining because I feel like we have a pretty home. This hasn’t always been the case in our lives and I am loving it.
It’s so fun to entertain and what is even more fun is entertaining when you have all the gadgets and gizmos for doing so, am I right? I mean, I love serving a cheese platter before dinner, but it’s just not the same strewn out on my cutting board, you know? A real cheese platter with some real cheese knives would be fabulous. If only my husband read my blog…
So today I’ve put together a gift guide of sorts for the home. There might be some items on this list that you would enjoy or that you might enjoy gifting to someone else as well!
Oh the holidays are so fun, aren’t they? And isn’t that Christmas tree pretty? I love this time of year. I also had a ton of fun putting this gift guide together. If only I could own my gift guide, wouldn’t that be fabulous? Wouldn’t it be fun to create gift guides and then have someone magically buy them for you? Okay, I’m getting a little carried away here, but if I was rich, I would do that…
- Candles. Candles are so fun to have, specially when they’re really good quality and make your home smell absolutely delicious! This would be a perfect gift or even a hostess gift too for all the parties you are probably attending.
- A fondue set. Because chocolate or cheese, can you really go wrong here? It’s not a necessity for most but it’s a fun item to have that you might not have bought for yourself. Then you can host a fondue night!
- Linen. These are linen napkins, but a nice linen table cloth or towels would make a great gift. They’re beautiful & practical. I know I would love to have a set for when you have a dinner party.
- Coasters. Another item that are simple and practical but you might not purchase for yourself. This would also be a good hostess gift. I love the ones in the photo because they are simple and would go with any decor.
- Cheese platter. See what I mean? Doesn’t the cheese look so much better on a cheese platter? And with the bottom part to store the knives, I love it!
- Wine rack. I probably added this because we desperately need one right now. But I love the simplicity of this one and that it’s wood. It looks like it would fit in any kitchen. I also love that it’s not huge. We like wine, but we don’t have a ton of bottles all the time.
- Flavored Salt. This one is fun, in my opinion. It would be a great gift for the foodie in your family. Also another great hostess gift. This one above is pinot noir flavored. I mean really? Does it get better than that?
- Salami Gift Set. Okay, I’m a sucker for salami or just sausage in general so this would be an awesome gift for me. It would fun to serve on your new cheese platter.
- PieBox. Isn’t this pretty? I want this for myself. It would be so fun to bring over your pie in something like this. Although, if we’re being honest, my pie wouldn’t look like that.
- Recipe Cards. This would be a fun family gift. Maybe get some of your family to fill out a few with their favorite recipes and then hand them down the line. It would also be a great wedding/shower/engagement gift too!
I hope you loved the list! Need more inspiration? No problem, you guys, I’ve got it! I’ve created quite a few ‘home’ collections over on eBay you can go check out. My Suzie Homemaker collection has quite a few of these items in it plus some extras like quality aprons, knife set, & of course, Le Creuset! I also have a collection I called “My Future Home” because when I finally get a home that’s mine for reals, I’m gonna have fun with it! Lastly, I have a fun board with a bunch of kitchen appliances that would make cooking so much more fun. It is easier when you have all the gadgets, am I right?
I’d love it if you checked me out on eBay & you can even follow me over there. I’m definitely keeping my collections updated throughout the holidays, so hopefully that will help with some gift ideas!
Have a great day!